Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co Central 61 Knox Central 6
Letcher looked like a well oiled machine in 2nd half.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Running wild 14's post:
  • Hound05
Congratulations Letcher Central!
Letcher earns a trip to C-Town. They will leave Corbin next Friday with some lovely parting gifts.

Really no excuse for Knox being this bad. Did they just give up as the season went along?
I listened to the first half of it. They got up And done it quick. KC was killing themselves at first with several false starts on every drive. They finally settled down and scored and it looked like they got their head above water and was gonna start swimming, and then Jonah little step it and pushed them back under. They managed to hold LC a few drives, but they just couldn’t stop their O from doing pretty much what they wanted. I thought if they scored in that last redzone drive before the half they might hold on a little longer, but they fumbled and LCC capitalized on it. I think they might have got it back after a squib kick Roght after.

But even if KC wouldn’t have killed themselves on O starting out with 1st and 25 half the time in the first half, it still wouldn’t have made a difference I don’t think. They couldn’t stop Little and the cougar offense hardly any. They’ve looked pretty good at very game I’ve seen them online. Didn’t get to this one of course. But little appears to be an amazing player. Good vision as a runner. Passing wise he has an arm on o burn people. But I think he plays it a little risky. But I won’t back and watched all their games
I could find. You can see He’s developing from the start of the season. He would force a throw instead of taking a sack or throwing it away. Now he still forced some, but he’s taken better decisions with it. He’s a fun player to watch if anyones bored. He don’t look terribly big, but it looks like he’s a load to take down.

So they will be coming to Corbin next week. I’m not sure if we have every played? I can’t recall it if so. But good luck to LCC and their fans. I think it’s gonna be a interesting game. I don’t see it be a low scoring game out of all
The outcomes that it can be. But I guess we’ll see in a week.
Congratulations to Letcher Central!
LCC finally running #46 has really changed there offense the last few weeks. Now they have 3 good running options on every play. #46 Johnson is a the next star player at LCC. Just a sophomore he leads team in tackles and now is killing it running and catching the football.
[-] The following 2 users Like Running wild 14's post:
  • Hound05, Nygfan106wins
(11-05-2022, 12:02 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote: LCC finally running #46 has really changed there offense the last few weeks. Now they have 3 good running options on every play. #46 Johnson is a the next star player at LCC. Just a sophomore he leads team in tackles and now is killing it running and catching the football.
They def got more weapons than what a lot thinks.
Congrats to LCC.

Eager to see them play next week.
I’m not sure Letcher has the fire power to play with a team like Corbin . I just hope it’s a competitive game. The future looks bright for Letcher. They return 18 out of 22 positions and start 10 sophomores and a freshman. Next year should be there best team. If they can get good play at QB then lookout. Most thought this would be a bridge year and I would have been pleased with a 5-5 type season because they lost so manny good seniors last year and had to replace all skill positions and most of the defense. Coming into season we knew the oLine would be really good and we had Little but he was a kinda of mystery to because he only has 26 carries last season.
(11-05-2022, 10:51 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote: I’m not sure Letcher has the fire power to play with a team like Corbin . I just hope it’s a competitive game. The future looks bright for Letcher. They return 18 out of 22 positions and start 10 sophomores and a freshman. Next year should be there best team. If they can get good play at QB then lookout. Most thought this would be a bridge year and I would have been pleased with a 5-5 type season because they lost so manny good seniors last year and had to replace all skill positions and most of the defense. Coming into season we knew the oLine would be really good and we had Little but he was a kinda of mystery to because he only has 26 carries last season.

Wow, that's a young team. The future definitely seems to be promising.