Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bracken County
0%
Paintsville
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bracken County @ Paintsville 11/04
Bracken County will travel to Paintsville this Friday. 

Bracken County (7-3)
Aug 26, 22 Lewis County home (W) 8 - 6
Sep 3, 22 Caverna away (W) 38 - 12 
Sep 9, 22 Trimble County away (W) 44 - 8 
Sep 16, 22 Frankfort home (W) 48 - 27 
Sep 23, 22 Dayton away (W) 24 - 0 
Sep 30, 22 Paris away (L) 8 - 14 
Oct 7, 22 Bishop Brossart away (L) 6 - 7 
Oct 21, 22 Nicholas County home (W) 14 - 13 
Oct 28, 22 Gallatin County away (W) 28 - 6

Paintsville (4-5)
Aug 19, 22 Floyd Central away (W) 21 - 14 
Aug 26, 22 Beechwood away (L) 7 - 46 
Sep 2, 22 Pikeville home (L) 0 - 36 
Sep 9, 22 Somerset home (L) 34 - 35  (OT) 
Sep 16, 22 Knox Central home (W) 35 - 30 
Sep 30, 22 Perry County Central away (L) 25 - 27 
Oct 7, 22 Fairview home (W) 44 - 0 
Oct 14, 22 Betsy Layne away (W) 42 - 20 
Oct 21, 22 Raceland away (L) 14 - 38

Thoughts?
Paintsville by 2+ scores.
Paintsville
Painstville 35
Bracken County 20
Would Sizemore go back to Bracken Co. if it came open ?
Paintsville easy

Tigers 35
Bracken 14
In the words of Coach O.. go tigahs
You looking to go back to the glory days of 0-10 Clay before he showed??
(10-31-2022, 09:25 PM)strepxe Wrote: You looking to go back to the glory days of 0-10 Clay before he showed??
Paintsville 35
Bracken Co 21

Bracken isnt as good as their record shows and Paintsville is better than their record shows. Game is close for awhile, then Phelps takes over late to pull away.
Someone please educate me on this...

After round 2 of the playoffs, there will be 4 teams left on the eastern side of the bracket: Pikeville, Hazard, Raceland, and Paintsville. At that point, do those 4 teams get re-seeded based on RPI?

That would likely mean Hazard at Raceland and Paintsville at Pikeville in round 3.

Or do they get lumped in with the 4 teams left from the western side of the bracket at that point before being re-seeded based on RPI?

That would likely mean Paintsville at Pikeville, Newport Central Catholic at Raceland, Kentucky Country Day at Hazard, and Bethlehem at Campbellsville in round 3.

Which is it?
(11-02-2022, 09:59 AM)16thregioner Wrote: Someone please educate me on this...

After round 2 of the playoffs, there will be 4 teams left on the eastern side of the bracket:  Pikeville, Hazard, Raceland, and Paintsville.  At that point, do those 4 teams get re-seeded based on RPI?

That would likely mean Hazard at Raceland and Paintsville at Pikeville in round 3.

Or do they get lumped in with the 4 teams left from the western side of the bracket at that point before being re-seeded based on RPI?

That would likely mean Paintsville at Pikeville, Newport Central Catholic at Raceland, Kentucky Country Day at Hazard, and Bethlehem at Campbellsville in round 3.

Which is it?

The way I understand it is they reseed the four teams remaining in the east (Raceland,  Paintsville,  Hazard,  and Pikeville)  and the four remaining in the west.  Then the final 4 (semi finals) is reseeded regardless of geographic region. 
Hope I am not wrong. They don’t do this nonsense where I live.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Re-seeding takes place in the 3rd round. 1st two rounds are as they always have been.
(11-02-2022, 10:20 AM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Re-seeding takes place in the 3rd round. 1st two rounds are as they always have been.

I realize re-seeding takes place in the 3rd round.  Is the 3rd round re-seeding only done between the 4 eastern teams with a separate re-seeding done of the western teams OR are all 8 teams thrown together in the 3rd round for a 1-8 re-seeding?

Paintsville is playing at Pikeville either way in the 3rd round. Raceland, however, would be hosting either Hazard or Newport Central Catholic in the 3rd round.
(11-02-2022, 10:11 AM)Jarons Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 09:59 AM)16thregioner Wrote: Someone please educate me on this...

After round 2 of the playoffs, there will be 4 teams left on the eastern side of the bracket:  Pikeville, Hazard, Raceland, and Paintsville.  At that point, do those 4 teams get re-seeded based on RPI?

Which is it?

The way I understand it is they reseed the four teams remaining in the east (Raceland,  Paintsville,  Hazard,  and Pikeville)  and the four remaining in the west.  Then the final 4 (semi finals) is reseeded regardless of geographic region. 
Hope I am not wrong. They don’t do this nonsense where I live.

You are correct.