Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats St. Xavier
St. Xavier of Louisville is ranked in the top 25 according to SI.COM. I think this shows how far Kentucky High School Football has come. Keep it up players and coaches and let's get some more in the polls.
They are 23rd in USA Today!
Congrats.
Congrats St. X
I watched them against Trinity, they are the real deal.
Congrats St. X
Wish we could hand pick our kids....lol

I'm not saying, I'm just saying...
blitz43 Wrote:Wish we could hand pick our kids....lol

I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

This isn't a Powell thread, so no bashing. Its just nice to have a team ranked in the national polls. If you want to create a thread on private/public schools debate then start one.
St X can beat Marshall Universtity this year...
Hey how is Seth Harvey doing down there???
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Booya Wrote:This isn't a Powell thread, so no bashing. Its just nice to have a team ranked in the national polls. If you want to create a thread on private/public schools debate then start one.

Stay on topic...You mentioned "PC" this thread is about St. X.

I would love to see them play. I'll be going to the championships. What day do they play on.....You know they'll be there!Cool
Saturday the 8th
Good job St. X. Congats to the players and coaches.
We show also congradulate Trinity for playing close to St. X of Ohio (which is second in the nation). They only lost by 16, yeah I know no moral victories, but hey that is pretty good.
St.X is Ranked 24,
Here is the link if anyone wants to see it.

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp...CID=698945