Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which 2 teams will play for the championship in class A?
Sarrr Wrote:Hazard vs Beechwood in Louisville, and Hazard walks away with the title.
I believe Pikeville will meet Hazard in the semi-finals and walk away with the win. They usually are a hard team to beat come playoff time.
Pikeville and Beechwood
launchpad4 Wrote:Pikeville and Beechwood

I would have to agree. Thanks to the KHSAA both teams are from the EASTERN part of the state!
Beechwood and a toss up between many teams
All-American Lineman Wrote:Beechwood and a toss up between many teams

:thumpsup:
DB3 Wrote:Hazard and Beechwood....Pikeville doesn't have a chance against hazard. Sorry.

i think pikevill could and should pull of a win against hazard if they make it that far barring any other major errors
Hazard and Beechwood
You know, I love the fact that we are finally getting some respect and love, and that everyone thinks were gonna go to state...and I believe nothing less. But I think we need to quit worrying about all the hype of state and get there first. That has been the downfall of oh so many hazard teams...lets get through Evarts, Jenkins, Cumberland, Lynn Camp, Williamsburg, Campbellsville, Raceland, Fairview, Lex. Christian, and Pikeville or whoever we may face in the four games before we get to Louisville. You have to play one game at a time, and nothing is guaranteed in the playoffs. Before we worry about playing Beechwood at Papa John's lets worry about the game ahead of us. Nothing else matters but this friday night...period.