Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher central vs Middlesboro??
(10-12-2021, 03:08 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 02:00 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Just  for fun, Calpreps projects LCC beating MBoro  38-21 on a neutral field in a hypothetical matchup.  I don't see them blasting the Yellowjackets.  Then , again, I'm kinda a fan of the Yellowjackets.  I don't think LCC is "all that."
Middlesboro barley beat a Hazard team that LCC put a running clock on by start of first quarter and that’s probably one of there best wins.

A running clock by the start of the 1st quarter ??? You LCC fans are funny. You seem to follow that Rockcastle plan every year. Play nobody, win several games and never make it past the second round.

LCC might not have even called Middlesboro to see if they want to play. Because somebody on says it on this site doesn't mean it's even being discussed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • pjdoug
(10-12-2021, 06:01 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 02:35 PM)sportyd Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 10:54 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 07:48 AM)touchdownkentucky Wrote: Middelsboro and coach French are sure to dodge this opponent, saving humility because they would be on a running clock by halftime. No way they run the ball on LCC defense. Lcc would shut them out. 40 + win by the Cougars easily and I'm being nice about this. French is a pu$$# if he dont  take this game, Middelsboro is a pretender with a marshmallow soft schedule
Letcher County has the most @$$ talking fans that I've ever seen. You say how weak they are but you want to play against them. Sounds like you are the little weak kitty cat. Play against a team like Corbin or Southwestern.
smh.....someone from letcher must of really hurt your feelings....

Still trying to flatter yourself as usual . I thrive on watching you whine like a school girl Smile
Only whining around here is you on everyone’s threads. Must be nice to play on the internet all day and night.
(10-12-2021, 07:10 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 03:08 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 02:00 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Just  for fun, Calpreps projects LCC beating MBoro  38-21 on a neutral field in a hypothetical matchup.  I don't see them blasting the Yellowjackets.  Then , again, I'm kinda a fan of the Yellowjackets.  I don't think LCC is "all that."
Middlesboro barley beat a Hazard team that LCC put a running clock on by start of first quarter and that’s probably one of there best wins.

A running clock by the start of the 1st quarter ???  You LCC fans are funny.  You seem to follow that Rockcastle plan every year.  Play nobody, win several games and never make it past the second round. 

LCC might not have even called Middlesboro to see if they want to play.  Because somebody on says it on this site doesn't mean it's even being discussed.
Supposed to be first of third quarter.lol.I can guarantee LCC has reached out to see if they would play. I don’t care who wins it’s sad that teams would rather not play as play. Middlesboro didnt play last week so you would think they would definitely want to play.
(10-12-2021, 08:06 PM)sportyd Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 06:01 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 02:35 PM)sportyd Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 07:48 AM)touchdownkentucky Wrote: Middelsboro and coach French are sure to dodge this opponent, saving humility because they would be on a running clock by halftime. No way they run the ball on LCC defense. Lcc would shut them out. 40 + win by the Cougars easily and I'm being nice about this. French is a pu$$# if he dont  take this game, Middelsboro is a pretender with a marshmallow soft schedule
Letcher County has the most @$$ talking fans that I've ever seen. You say how weak they are but you want to play against them. Sounds like you are the little weak kitty cat. Play against a team like Corbin or Southwestern.
smh.....someone from letcher must of really hurt your feelings....

Still trying to flatter yourself as usual . I thrive on watching you whine like a school girl Smile
Only whining around here is you on everyone’s threads. Must be nice to play on the internet all day and night.
I'm sure it would be. Big Grin
(10-12-2021, 05:59 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 02:40 PM)Hambley Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 01:14 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 01:05 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 12:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Letcher ain't a good team. if they want a win they should schedule Lynn Camp.
Letcher would put a running clock on a Middlesboro/Williamsburg all star team.

Letcher is mediocre at best. Everybody knows you pump them up only because they are on Pikeville's schedule.if Williamsburg was playing against them you'd be saying how bad they are.

Sayre beat Williamsburg 2 weeks ago 35-17. I think Williamsburg employees a PR team or something cause every year I hear how good they they are yet never see them really pose a threat in 1A.  Letcher has a pretty good junior QB, Pikeville just has an extremely good defense.

it hasn't been as long  as you make it out to be that Williamsburg went to two consecutive state championship games while you sat at the house, and they have a solid team every year to be one of the smallest schools in the state. Letcher County is a mediocre 4A school that shouldn't be playing against 1A schools.
I was thinking the same thing. Those teams were powerhouses. Wburg has a strong program. Should have won a state title. I'm still pained by that missed extra point against Mayfield.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • pjdoug
(10-12-2021, 07:10 PM)BEChargers Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 03:08 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote:

A running clock by the start of the 1st quarter ???  You LCC fans are funny.  You seem to follow that Rockcastle plan every year.  Play nobody, win several games and never make it past the second round. 

LCC might not have even called Middlesboro to see if they want to play.  Because somebody on says it on this site doesn't mean it's even being discussed.
Supposed to be first of third quarter.lol.I can guarantee LCC has reached out to see if they would play. I don’t care who wins it’s sad that teams would rather not play as play. Middlesboro didnt play last week so you would think they would definitely want to play.
(10-12-2021, 06:55 PM)Wideout1990 Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 02:06 PM)TakeOver12 Wrote:
 You literally post on every LCC topic with nothing but troll comments. You try to get them to talk crap and when they do you just say they’re triggered. It’s pathetic. But not as pathetic as your terrible predictions. Lmao. Insecure about your team Dougie.
He’s a keyboard warrior you got to look over him his team lost to Letcher so he’s still got a stick up his @$$ also because Whitley sucks @$$ too.

You'll snap back to reality in the first round of the playoffs. lol
(10-12-2021, 10:27 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
 You literally post on every LCC topic with nothing but troll comments. You try to get them to talk crap and when they do you just say they’re triggered. It’s pathetic. But not as pathetic as your terrible predictions. Lmao. Insecure about your team Dougie.
He’s a keyboard warrior you got to look over him his team lost to Letcher so he’s still got a stick up his @$$ also because Whitley sucks @$$ too.

They will snap back to reality 10-22-21.
(10-12-2021, 06:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

It's fun to watch you cry. I thoroughly enjoy it. I used to make offensive lineman melt down just like you are. lol
You used to make offensive lineman melt? Dang dougie, this is a public forum. Keep that nasty stuff to yourself. Have some self respect.
(10-12-2021, 05:29 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Letcher would beat The Boro by at least 3TDs at any location.  Pikeville aint beat any Top teams.  Lets get over Pikeville until they do.
You are correct about Letcher but bloodbath at Hazard next Friday...

Farther than Whitley will be… because Harlan will be their only win all year long.
(10-13-2021, 01:25 AM)Wideout1990 Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 10:54 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Letcher County has the most @$$ talking fans that I've ever seen. You say how weak they are but you want to play against them. Sounds like you are the little weak kitty cat. Play against a team like Corbin or Southwestern.

Farther than Whitley will be… because Harlan will be their only win all year long.

Whitley County, a school that has been hurt by politics the same as your school has.  has a young first year coach with a roster way smaller than the 1A teams that take your team to the woodshed. in a couple years they'll be  tough to beat while you are still hanging on to mediocrity and making excuses. You seem to be a 12 year old by sending the  same comment every time. I wonder if your mom knows you stay on here so late.
(10-13-2021, 12:32 AM)TakeOver12 Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 06:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

It's fun to watch you cry. I thoroughly enjoy it. I used to make offensive lineman melt down just like you are. lol
You used to make offensive lineman melt? Dang dougie, this is a public forum. Keep that nasty stuff to yourself. Have some self respect.

I'm sad for you that you think you said something funny. lol
touchdownkentucky. I'm only going to say this to you one time. Don't ever send another threatening private message to me again.
(10-13-2021, 06:19 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 02:06 PM)TakeOver12 Wrote:  You literally post on every LCC topic with nothing but troll comments. You try to get them to talk crap and when they do you just say they’re triggered. It’s pathetic. But not as pathetic as your terrible predictions. Lmao. Insecure about your team Dougie.

Whitley County, a school that has been hurt by politics the same as your school has.  has a young first year coach with a roster way smaller than the 1A teams that take your team to the woodshed. in a couple years they'll be  tough to beat while you are still hanging on to mediocrity and making excuses. You seem to be a 12 year old by sending the  same comment every time. I wonder if your mom knows you stay on here so late.

Let's see if they're talking smack in a couple years when Whitley is playing a third round playoff game and their season has ended and they are sitting at the Dairy Queen waiting on their chicken strip basket. I would almost guarantee that within a couple or three years with Eier at the helm and supported by the necessary resources, Whitley will be ,far and away, the better program.
Pjdoug, I offered you a free dinner and gas money to talk about football.... Keyboard warrior. Really threatening pu$$y boy
(10-13-2021, 06:19 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 02:06 PM)TakeOver12 Wrote:  You literally post on every LCC topic with nothing but troll comments. You try to get them to talk crap and when they do you just say they’re triggered. It’s pathetic. But not as pathetic as your terrible predictions. Lmao. Insecure about your team Dougie.

I must’ve hit the spot that irritates you most. Must suck to be a keyboard warrior all the time and not be able to back up all your $hitty thoughts you always got. So lmk when you wanna put that peanut butter down and see me and my 12 year old body
(10-13-2021, 12:09 AM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 10:54 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Letcher County has the most @$$ talking fans that I've ever seen. You say how weak they are but you want to play against them. Sounds like you are the little weak kitty cat. Play against a team like Corbin or Southwestern.

Whoah why wait so long for reality (50-0, 62-0), ring a bell? It should that’s the final score of both games last year. Lucky for you you’ll won’t have to travel far to experience it this year.
Letcher has contacted Middlesboro and Raceland to try to get a game but both has declined to play.
(10-13-2021, 10:50 AM)pjdoug Wrote: touchdownkentucky. I'm only going to say this to you one time. Don't ever send another threatening private message to me again.
Maybe you should stop trolling every teams page trying to start crap….just saying….
pjdoug such a drama queen troll??melting them linemen?
It cracks me up that people beat there chest about teams they don’t even root for.
(10-13-2021, 06:22 PM)touchdownkentucky Wrote: pjdoug such a drama queen troll??melting them linemen?

You'll think drama queen when he barbeques yo butt.
(10-13-2021, 02:07 PM)Gold River Wrote:

Whoah why wait so long for reality (50-0, 62-0), ring a bell? It should that’s the final score of both games last year. Lucky for you you’ll won’t have to travel far to experience it this year.
What’re you even talking about lol. We know Johnson won last year and will this year. He’s saying letcher will snap back into reality don’t get them shorts in a bunch

I love how all this is on a thread of a game that won’t even happen lol
(10-13-2021, 07:57 PM)Wideout1990 Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 06:55 PM)Wideout1990 Wrote: He’s a keyboard warrior you got to look over him his team lost to Letcher so he’s still got a stick up his @$$ also because Whitley sucks @$$ too.

What’re you even talking about lol. We know Johnson won last year and will this year. He’s saying letcher will snap back into reality don’t get them shorts in a bunch

I was just thinking the same thing, got way out of hand over a game that’s not being played and apparently isn’t gonna be.  French has a State Championship under his belt, if he turned the game down I’m sure he’s got his reasons, and bellyaching over it isn’t gonna change his mind…
(10-13-2021, 10:50 AM)pjdoug Wrote: touchdownkentucky. I'm only going to say this to you one time. Don't ever send another threatening private message to me again.
Maybe you should stop trolling every teams page trying to start crap….just saying….
(10-13-2021, 08:30 PM)sportyd Wrote:

If anyone threatens anyone on this site on a post or a private message they will be permanently banned.  I guarantee that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Granny Bear
(10-13-2021, 08:25 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 07:57 PM)Wideout1990 Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 10:27 PM)pjdoug Wrote: You'll snap back to reality in the first round of the playoffs. lol

I was just thinking the same thing, got way out of hand over a game that’s not being played and apparently isn’t gonna be.  French has a State Championship under his belt, if he turned the game down I’m sure he’s got his reasons, and bellyaching over it isn’t gonna change his mind…
I don’t blame him for not wanting to take it. He could be wanting to rest his guys up and also I know letcher is prob wanting him to come there and I definitely wouldn’t wanna do that