Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Lane
36.36%
Paintsville
63.64%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Betsy Layne @ Paintsville 10/15
(10-15-2021, 11:27 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 11:20 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 09:22 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 09:14 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: I give Betsy Layne a lot of credit. They have improved a lot from the last couple years. They've beaten a lot of teams this season who blew them out the last few years. But this shows how long they have to go to be a serious contender in 1a. I really think BL would compete better if they were in that 2a district with Shelby Valley and Pburg. They beat Martin County who may win that district.

(10-15-2021, 09:09 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Another week and another punch thrown from a Betsy Layne Bobcat... ridiculous!
Sign of a team who can't handle adversity. Never understood why punching someone who has a helmet on. Get them between the whistles not after it.

Martin County didn't know they were playing BL until 1PM the day of and it was the first game of the season.

I don't think BL's defense could stop Martin County right now.

We didn’t know that game was being played till 1pm either.
...and my point remains the same.

I don't think BL could stop Martin County right now.

I disagree. But I’m not here to talk about that game. We’ve got killed past two games cause we can’t tackle and that’s what they have to work on to compete.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL