Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
100.00%
Knott County Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Knott County Central 10/15
Class 2A Breathitt County (1-5) will travel to Class 2A Knott County Central (1-5)

Breathitt County wins: Morgan County 48-8
                      losses: Paul Laurence Dunbar 69-28, North Laurel 34-12, Covid 0-1, Perry County Central 43-36, Middlesboro 52-30

Knott County Central wins: Bath county 38-33
                            losses: Magoffin County 38-32, Martin County 48-16, Covid 0-1, Morgan County 6-0, Leslie County 33-26

Thoughts?
Breathitt will win but I think Knott central will put some points up on the bobcats, I’m gonna say Breathitt 38 Knott 22
Breathitt County 49
Knott County 14
Knott needs to run the football!!!!!!!
Breathitt 42
Knott County Central 14
Bteathitt as much as they want
Bobcats get the W

Breathitt 48
Knott Central 7
king360Bobcats get the W

Breathitt 48
Knott Central 7

if Knott will run the football, they can keep it closer then people think
(10-10-2021, 03:02 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: Knott needs to run the football!!!!!!!
Breathitt does also! Someone mentioned on another thread that Breathitt should run the ball more. I thought it odd as they have a good QB and decent receivers.  It took the Middlesboro game for me to fully understand what he was talking about. When your defense is suspect. as Breathitt's seems to be, you need the ball in your hands as many minutes as possible. Ohara went out for the year early on with a knee injury and Bowling suffered a shoulder injury so running backs are scarce. But, the last couple games the Gibson kid has picked up the torch and done well. Looking forward to the game. Both teams can score it's just who can stop the other more often.