Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 46 Garrard County 34
Final.
How did the Garrard County qb look?
I think this game was like 16-0 and then it sounded like it got rolling with both teams throwing some scores around. Like to hear from the Bell folks about this one. Congratulation to Bell County. Bell is rolling.
The Garrard Co QB is for real, we couldn’t tackle him lol, he had over 300 yds rushing. They have a good ball club but they couldn’t stop our offense but like I said we had hard time stopping them. We scored on every possession but 2 and that was because we fumbled in the red zone both times. It was never in doubt but they played us hard. It wouldn’t surprise me if they give Rock and Estill all they can handle.

I think he actually had about 250 yds rushing
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatBlue's post:
  • BobcatForever
Way to go Bobcats!
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever
(10-09-2021, 12:52 AM)CatBlue Wrote: The Garrard Co QB is for real, we couldn’t tackle him lol, he had over 300 yds rushing. They have a good ball club but they couldn’t stop our offense but like I said we had hard time stopping them. We scored on every possession but 2 and that was because we fumbled in the red zone both times. It was never in doubt but they played us hard. It wouldn’t surprise me if they give Rock and Estill all they can handle.

I think he actually had about 250 yds rushing
Yes He is For Real can flat out move and is very shifty is all over the field!!
Told ya'll about that kid. But I was wrong on the score, I thought Bell would win by 3 TDs or more. My teams lone win of the season was against Garrard. I just don't understand it.
Got to Clean things up