Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gavin Wimsatt leaving Owensboro
Reports are unfolding as we speak that Gavin Wimsatt told Owensboro after the game that he is leaving school immediately to enroll at Rutgers. He is apparently immediately eligible and has a 6 figure NIL deal waiting on him.

Confirmed.  Coach Fallin confirms to Messenger Inquirer.  Leaving next week.  I already knew his fam was moving to Jersey.

This is a big blow to Owensboro's 5A title hopes.
Sucks for Owensboro, but good for Wimsatt. Go get to work and get paid, young man!
Who is the 6 figure deal with?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
So it begins..... I'm all for a person bettering themselves and wish this kid the best of luck. How ironic of the corrupt NCAA to not want their players to be able to leave early for the NFL (limitations) but allow high school kids to move up ASAP. Hopefully I'm clear that this post has absolutely nothing to do with this individual, but the double standard of the NCAA.
I still haven't been able to find what or who his 6 figure deal is with. Be interesting to see
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Rumors are now saying that wasn't the reason he left, it was because he chose Rutgers over hometown UK and he was in a hostile environment because of the choice, who knows, I guess what's done is done. I'm like you, I would like to hear the rest of the story.
Wouldn’t surprise me. Kentucky fans can be terrible people when a kid decides to go away from home.
#BBFL
Here is some info. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/...d=msedgntp
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • nemo, Spud6
That's why I hate that rule. I'm not saying I blame these athletes, but I don't like it.