Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undefeated through week 6
There are 22 teams still undefeated through week six which accounts for 9% of the teams in the state.

A
Fulton City 5-0
Mayfield 5-0
Hazard 5-0

AA
Trigg 5-0
Metcalfe Co 6-0
Green Co 6-0

AAA
Breathitt 5-0
Russell 6-0
Sheldon Clark 6-0
Belfry 5-0

AAAA
Lone Oak 5-0
Warren East 6-0
Marion Co 5-0
Bell Co 5-0

AAAAA
Owensboro 5-0
John Hardin 6-0
Anderson Co 6-0
Highlands 6-0
Pulaski 5-0

AAAAAA
St X 6-0
Fern Creek 5-0
Madison Central 5-0

Who could be in danger of getting knocked off the list next week?

Discuss away.
That seems like it would be a better percentage but I guess with 6 classes now it kind of overshadows the total amount of teams. This will all change soon because Belfry, Breathitt, and Sheldon Clark have to play each other somewhere down the road.
And one of those 3 will be playing Russell eventually.

'Course, after the steamroller we gave Pikeville, I'm sure you can guess which team I think it'll be, since we should have another entire post season at home. Barring another Cardinal miracle 4th quarter, at least.
Oh, one more thing: Hazard looked very impressive in the preseason scrimmage. I look for them to be playing in Louisville come December. They have been the strongest opposition we've faced this year, and the only team to score on our starting defense. There were a lot of Belfry fans complaining that we were in for a bad season after that scrimmage, but now it just shows that Hazard is just really good this year.
Sarrr Wrote:Oh, one more thing: Hazard looked very impressive in the preseason scrimmage. I look for them to be playing in Louisville come December. They have been the strongest opposition we've faced this year, and the only team to score on our starting defense. There were a lot of Belfry fans complaining that we were in for a bad season after that scrimmage, but now it just shows that Hazard is just really good this year.

wow..finally somebody showing us some love...thanks man:rockon:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all 4 undefeated 3A teams in the same region? So 1 at most will be left once we get through the 3rd round of the 3A bracket.