Poll: Who wins this battle???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pirates
90.00%
Bulldogs
10.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Lawrence County
It will be a good game. Close score.
Belfry- 27
Lawrence Co.- 15
Ivan is as hard to bring down as Maydo and nearly as fast. We don't have the speed this year that we've had in the past, and thankfully Haywood has changed the offense a little to match our more powerful backfield. I don't see us losing this year until JCHS, but I could be wrong...

Belfry 31 (Hoss avenges his FG miss from last week)
LCHS 7 or 8 (late TD against our JV D)
Here is the Calpreps Statistical projection:

PROJECT A MATCHUP

at Belfry (KY)
[2007] Belfry (KY) 35, [2007] Lawrence County (Louisa, KY) 0

at Lawrence County (Louisa, KY)
[2007] Belfry (KY) 34, [2007] Lawrence County (Louisa, KY) 0

at neutral site
[2007] Belfry (KY) 35, [2007] Lawrence County (Louisa, KY) 0

For some reason I just dont see that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
LC dont have it.
belfry takes control in this one early..belfry by 28++
41-13 Belfry
Got to take Belfy in this one. Belfy-42 Lawrence Co.-18
Hey any of you guys want to meet up with me before the game let me know and we can meet somewhere, be nice to meet a few Belfry friends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Belfry will control the clock as I've stated before......It'll be hard for the Bulldogs to score, because not only does Belfry have a stellar defense, but Lawerence Co.'s time of possession will be minimal

Belfry 42
Lawerence Co 6
A few of you may have seen some of my posts from earlier in the threads. I 100% support LC. Good luck to the Dawgs this season. I'll keep my opinions of Coach Goldsmith to myself from now on. I apologize to all I have offended. Especially the ones I played with or know personally.
Belfry didn't even need to use May to score against Corbin initialy..I haven't heard much about LC but Belfry win win thi sone pretty easily... LC should consider it a plus to keep it close..Good luck to both teams however!
Mr. Sandwich very nice post One of the best I have read in awhile..Some people on this site think what they believe about football is the gospel.Some are right.Some dont know anything about football and seem to be the most vocal and to disagree with them will get you labeled, a negative fan,,,not a true fan.Players should not get on this site.Good Lord knows there are people who come unglued if you say anything about an upcoming game that is not in the positive light because there scared a player might read something negative.If a player is not tough enough to handle something wrote on here they need to quit football and take up ballet.Now the truth about this game against Belfry is they have a better team than LC.There is on doubt about that.Injuries and turnovers are two things that could even things up.If the Dawgs have no turnovers and no players get hurt and Belfry has turnovers and injuries the dawgs could pull out a win.On the other hand this game could get ugly for LC.If they play with the same emotion friday night as they did against Coal grove in the first half they could be out of it before halftime.If Lawrence County could get some breaks early they are a good enough team to keep the game close.They are better than last year.Last years team had very little in the 2nd half of most all their games.Our comeback last Friday night showed alot of character.A vast improvement from last year.
Bat puff I'm sure no one would mind if you visited us at the tailgate party we have before the game.Its located at the back of the stadium next to the baseball and the softball fields at the pressbox.Lots of good food but bring your own drinks.We have everything else.Be glad to meet ya.there.
Mr. Sandwich Wrote:A few of you may have seen some of my posts from earlier in the threads. I 100% support LC. Good luck to the Dawgs this season. I'll keep my opinions of Coach Goldsmith to myself from now on. I apologize to all I have offended. Especially the ones I played with or know personally.
:Thumbs: :Thumbs:
LC plays a hard game against Belfry no matter how "down" they may be. If you fall behind early, its very hard to beat Belfry because they manage the game clock so well and go on long, sustaining drives and eat up the clock. LC will run alot of different things at the Pirates tonight and they will have to adjust quickly to their offense. Our line and secondary will have to have a repeat performance like last week against Corbin. IMO, Belfry has just has so many weapons in their arsenal for the Dawgs to overcome. Belfry wins this one by at least 2 TD's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LC scores on the freshman team to make it look good.
Belfry- 56
LC 14
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "