Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Breathitt Co. Scrimmage
Next week in the night cap... What is everyones thought as to how this will play out?

Somerset looked extremely good running the ball and of course passing the ball as well as the Jumper D last night at North Laurel.

Also, who is playing the first game @ Breathitt Grid-a-Rama?
Meaty Wrote:Next week in the night cap... What is everyones thought as to how this will play out?

Somerset looked extremely good running the ball and of course passing the ball as well as the Jumper D last night at North Laurel.

well i saw breathitt last night at letcher and they looked ok but the need a lot more reps to be ready for the season.
Meaty Wrote:Next week in the night cap... What is everyones thought as to how this will play out?

Breathitt will be able to stop the running game of Somerset is they can limit the QB's effectiveness to pass the ball. I predict Breathitt will score twice to every 1 score by somerset.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Who plays in the opening game before the Jumpers and Bobcats?
I think it will be a pretty evenly scored game myself.

I haven't seen Breathitt any so far this year but Somerset very good agaisnt North Laurel last night. The Jumpers secondary is gonna be busy all night long vs. Haddix and Breathitt's passing game just like Breathitt's secondary will be busy agaisnt the Jumpers passing attack.

It's going to be a great scrimmage game.
Meaty Wrote:I think it will be a pretty evenly scored game myself.

I haven't seen Breathitt any so far this year but Somerset very good agaisnt North Laurel last night. The Jumpers secondary is gonna be busy all night long vs. Haddix and Breathitt's passing game just like Breathitt's secondary will be busy agaisnt the Jumpers passing attack.

is jade haddix gonna be the starter for breathitt this year?
what year of school is he in now?
Meaty Wrote:I think it will be a pretty evenly scored game myself.

Should be an intresting scimmage, but I would take Breathitt's passing game over Somerset's passing game any day. It will be the defense of Breathitt stopping the run that is the most important part of this scrimmage I think. I also know that Breathitt will not show all their plays against Somerset because they have a big game against Prestonsburg on the 31st, and then they will open up the playbook IMO. I thought Fugate was starting this year, is Haddix in already? He is just a sophmore I think.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Should be an intresting scimmage, but I would take Breathitt's passing game over Somerset's passing game any day. It will be the defense of Breathitt stopping the run that is the most important part of this scrimmage I think. I also know that Breathitt will not show all their plays against Somerset because they have a big game against Prestonsburg on the 31st, and then they will open up the playbook IMO. I thought Fugate was starting this year, is Haddix in already? He is just a sophmore I think.

Yes it will indeed be a great game for just being a scrimmage. Somerset will be like Breathitt in not opening up the playbook all the way as well. IDK I heard Haddix last night but we will see for sure come Friday!
Fugate has earned the right to start. He's a senior.
somerset will be tough to stop if their new QB can grasp the system.
How is Breathitt's secondary this season?
jb05 Wrote:somerset will be tough to stop if their new QB can grasp the system.
Breathitt wil have trouble IMO stopping Somerset only if the Somerset QB can run as well as he passes. In the past few years, that kind of QB is what causes Breathitt fits.

RIP_28 Wrote:Fugate has earned the right to start. He's a senior.
Fugate is a very QB also, so sitting Haddix another year or if Fugate struggles is not a bad idea IMO.

Meaty Wrote:Who plays in the opening game before the Jumpers and Bobcats?

Letcher VS. Boyd