7. Fleming
8. Taylor
3A
D1-8, 3rd RPI at D1-8, 2nd RPI
D1-8, 4th RPI at D1-8, 1st RPI

These are the 4th round parings.
Exactly, 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3, Taylor would be the 4 if they win
If Bell wins and PT wins and Bardstown wins then Bardstown would travel to Bell
If PT wins, DeSales loses, and Belfry wins, then Belfry gets to make the 6 hour trip to Paducah.
Yep
Hers are the RPI rankings for the remaining eight 3a teams ranked high to low.
1. Bell (.70365)
2. PT (.66509)
3. Desales (.63970)
4. Belfry (.63774)
5. Ashland (.63284)
6. Bardstown (.62414)
7. Fleming (.60330)
8. Taylor (.59119)

Below is all possible scenarios for round 4. You can interchange Belfry/Ashland since they are 4 and 5 in rankings.
If Bell, PT, and Desales win, then round 4 will be:
Belfry/Ashland winner at Bell
Desales at PT.

If Bell, PT, and Bardstown win, then round 4 will be Bardstown at Bell
Belfry/Ashland winner at PT

If Bell, Taylor, and Desales wins, round 4 will be:
Taylor at Bell
Belfry/Ashland winner at Desales

If Bell, Taylor, and Bardstown wins, round 4 will be:
Taylor at Bell
Bardstown at Belfry/Ashland winner

If Fleming, PT, and Desales wins, round 4 will be:
Fleming at PT

If Fleming, PT, and Bardstown win, round 4 will be"
Fleming at PT

If Fleming, Taylor, and Desales win, round 4 will be:
Fleming at Belfry/Ashland winner
Taylor at Desales

If Fleming, Taylor, and Bardstown win, round 4 will be:
Taylor @ Belfry/Ashland winner
Fleming @ Bardstown
ColtPride Wrote:If PT wins, DeSales loses, and Belfry wins, then Belfry gets to make the 6 hour trip to Paducah.

Almost 7 hours. Over 800 mile round trip.
4 hours to Desales. About 470 mile round trip.
You could drive from Belfry to Lexington and back before you could drive from Belfry to Paducah.
I coached a game one time in Paducah. It's like driving to Florida!!!
I want you to look at what that sorry schedule got Bell County..
#1 in the state!
Weak, worse schedule... trying to remember all the negative comments, Look what it got them!
Around this time tomorrow everybody will be seeing upset alert on here
jayky Wrote:Around this time tomorrow everybody will be seeing upset alert on here

You sound just like Rockcastle Co fans did before last Friday.
BellCo18 Wrote:You sound just like Rockcastle Co fans did before last Friday.

I wouldn't wanna win without a home town QB?!! It wouldn't feel right
jayky Wrote:I wouldn't wanna win without a home town QB?!! It wouldn't feel right

Hmmm. Talking about ours? Too bad he was born in Middlesboro and lived most of his life there. Only lived in Knoxville for a few years.
jayky Wrote:I wouldn't wanna win without a home town QB?!! It wouldn't feel right

He is a hometown quarterback , grew up in Middlesboro and Bell county ! Only lived in Knoxville for little while !!!
His grandparents and mom , sister live here as well !!!
In my opinion, Bell will not be tested until next week. If my memory serves me right, if both Bell and Belfry win, the bobcats will be hosting the Pirates on Log Mountain. Not to get ahead of ourselves, but that would be one heck of a game, between two hall of fame coaches. At the end of the day, Bell can not over look Fleming County, because Fleming County didn't get to this point by being a pushover, but in the end, I feel like Bell is too good offensively. Bell wins 48-21.
Cat Daddy Wrote:In my opinion, Bell will not be tested until next week. If my memory serves me right, if both Bell and Belfry win, the bobcats will be hosting the Pirates on Log Mountain. Not to get ahead of ourselves, but that would be one heck of a game, between two hall of fame coaches. At the end of the day, Bell can not over look Fleming County, because Fleming County didn't get to this point by being a pushover, but in the end, I feel like Bell is too good offensively. Bell wins 48-21.

If Bell Co and Belfry play next week. Log Mtn will be PACKED out! Should be a great atmosphere no matter who wins or loses.
Good luck to both these teams and all those young men that will be doing battle tonight.
jayky Wrote:Around this time tomorrow everybody will be seeing upset alert on here

You will be upset.
pjdoug Wrote:You will be upset.

There not unbeatable
jayky Wrote:There not unbeatable

No team is unbeatable, we will do our best to prevent that from happening though!
BobcatPride74 Wrote:No team is unbeatable, we will do our best to prevent that from happening though!

Tell pjdoug that
jayky Wrote:There not unbeatable

There?
jayky Wrote:Tell pjdoug that

Don't waste your breath. lol