•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland Tomcats @ Belfry Pirates 11-22-2019
If Ashland gets Belfry looking at 2nd and 7+, or 3rd and long all night then it will be a long night for the Pirates of Pond Creek.
irishcard16 Wrote:You played Spring Valley. End of story. Let’s just call it what it is. Ironton and Wheelersburg aren’t what they have been in the past you must think you’re talking to people without eyeballs. LCA and pikeville are both better than either of them. I have seen all these teams play. In order of opponents played I would rank them like this

JC
Pikeville
LCA
Ironton
Wheelersburg
Southwestern
Knox co
Russell
Raceland
East Carter
Greenup co
(All of belfrys district at the bottom in whatever order because they are not good)

Wheelersburg aren’t as good as they usually are, granted, but they were still a solid team who made it to the second round of the playoffs where it is hard to even get into the playoffs in Ohio, unlike Kentucky.

As for Ironton they’re still playing for a regional championship tomorrow night and they have a really good team this year, their best since their golden years. Even if they are pretty much an all star team with as many transfers as they received this year and as many out of district players they already had.
Belfry will take this game, I think. But it won't be easy!!

Pirates by 7.
PatPatterson Wrote:Wheelersburg aren’t as good as they usually are, granted, but they were still a solid team who made it to the second round of the playoffs where it is hard to even get into the playoffs in Ohio, unlike Kentucky.

As for Ironton they’re still playing for a regional championship tomorrow night and they have a really good team this year, their best since their golden years. Even if they are pretty much an all star team with as many transfers as they received this year and as many out of district players they already had.

He forgot GW from WVA they are having a pretty good season to and still alive in the playoffs. Anyway I know Ashland has played a great schedule probably the best in 3A no disrespect to Belfry or anyone else left in the playoffs and it's prepared them for this game. All the records are out the window now it's time to find out which team can impose their will on the other and make more plays will win.
Good luck to both teams tonight. Win or lose. It’s been a great season. Hope to see one of you on Log Mtn next Friday night. (That’s if we win too). Lol.
I think Belfry will pull out a win, but don't sleep on Ashland. They can win this game if they come out and play like last week.
I have no dog in this fight but as a general prediction I see Belfry winning. No chance Ashland wins. Now I know there will be mean and rude comments to this prediction so go ahead.

Belfry 20
Ashland 6
At Belfry is a hard place to play. And I’m hearing the Pirates had a week of practice for the first time in a long time the whole team healthy. I’m saying the team who takes care of the ball wins.
Belfry 31
Ashland 28
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)