Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Kentucky @ Kentucky 11-8
Don't know a lot about Easterns Team this season! Anyone have any info? KY should win easily but needs to work out some kinks over the next month or so!
I’d throw it to Richards and Montgomery 20 times each and get them comfortable and looking to score. Gain some confidence
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
If EKU keeps it under 20 I will be happy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EKU is going to roll. The Colonels are going to beat the Putty Tats down.
Westside Wrote:EKU is going to roll. The Colonels are going to beat the Putty Tats down.
:dudecomeon:
blowout city.
I was all excited about this one, chance to see Peyton Broughton play at Rupp against the Cats, he was having an excellent fall, was slated to be a starter for EKU. But unfortunately he suffered a knee injury in practice a couple of weeks ago and is going to be out indefinitely, may even have to take a redshirt season.
Oh no!! I was anxious to see him play!

There's a former Black Bear on that EKU team that some of you may remember, Cameron Carmichael.
pjdoug Wrote:blowout city.

See, Dougie agrees with me. The Colonels will destroy the Cats.
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh no!! I was anxious to see him play!

There's a former Black Bear on that EKU team that some of you may remember, Cameron Carmichael.

Wonder if there’s a chance he’s hurt too Granny Bear? He was getting some minutes last year as the season went on, but didn’t get in in EKU’s opener Tuesday against UT-Chattanooga. Oh, and Michael Moreno from Scott Co. is on this EKU team too.
I don't know!! I'll ask his mom.
Westside Wrote:See, Dougie agrees with me. The Colonels will destroy the Cats.

Go Colonels. I know of some different Colonels that are gonna destroy some different cats.lol
Cats by 20+. Cal will experiment with combinations and I expect a let down after the MSU game.
Might be close until the first tv timeout, but I doubt it. Cats by as many as Cal wants it to be.