Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Danville 09/20
Thoughts and predictions TongueirateSho
Danville 28
Hazard 14
Hazard will fool some this weekend, I am going with Hazard
Danville is reeling right now and a mess. Unless something drastic happens I don’t see them beating Hazard.
H - 28
d - 13
I say hazard wins by two touchdowns. It’s just not Danville’s year.
Hazard- 21
Danville- 7
Going to be a close one in Danville Confusedhh:

Hazard 28
Danville 24
I think Danville wakes up and shows some life this week.

D -- 28
H -- 20
Danville does not have Danville talent right now, or it's young talent. Hazard wins this.
Don't sleep on hazard they have two very good inside linebackers, Collins is a matchup nightmare on offense and the QB can really throw the football. Hazard is a good team in 1A.
Footballcrazyman Wrote:Don't sleep on hazard they have two very good inside linebackers, Collins is a matchup nightmare on offense and the QB can really throw the football. Hazard is a good team in 1A.

Not sure anyone is sleeping on Hazard in this thread.
Hatz Wrote:Danville is reeling right now and a mess. Unless something drastic happens I don’t see them beating Hazard.
I went to the game, I’m not sure it’s that bad, maybe to Danville’s normal standards but this is not a normal year for Danville. The 3 losses are to 2 good teams, and 1 great team top 5 in the state. The Freshman started Friday night which was the right move, He’s has a lot of upside and Clevenger is developing the future. Danville will take its lumps this year for sure, but I think they will be looking better come playoff.
Hazard 28-14
Hazard 31
Danville 24
Bump :Clap:
Once upon a time they would be over 30 posters from Hazard what up with this Confusederiously:
Any live feed or video?
Hazard 35
Danville 21
bac2369 Wrote:Any live feed or video?

I looked at lakecumberlandsports.com, they are having the Pulaski County game live but you can go to that site and listen to the Hazard @ Somerset game
Hazard 35 - Danville 17
Hazard by 14
I'll take the Bulldgos.
Danville play a lot better competition and Hazard a long a ways away from home. Danville 34 Hazard 20
Hazard up 17-13 at the half.