Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson County
I saw where Jackson Co. is in district play already this year. Who do they have coming back. Could they actually make the playoffs?
Who all is in there district?
PittFan Wrote:Who all is in there district?
Wayne, Somerset, Taylor, and Hart Co. I believe. Not sure about Hart County, it may be Garrad Co. I see them competing for the 4th and last playoff spot in the district.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Class 3A District 5:

Somerset, Garrad Co., Jackson Co., Taylor Co., Wayne Co., Casey Co.

It will be District 5 vs. District 8 for the Region... Could there be a Somerset vs. Belfry this season? I would like to see it!
Does anyone think that Jackson County could actually make the playoffs this year?....Just curious who everyone thinks will be the 4 teams to make the playoffs in this district...If you would please list them in order going 1-4...Thanks
Somerset should win district hands down... I'm not sure abhout the other 3 spots though.
Meaty Wrote:Somerset should win district hands down... I'm not sure abhout the other 3 spots though.
I think that Wayne and Taylor County can compete with Somerset, but who knows at this point?

TarHeel_Fan15 Wrote:Does anyone think that Jackson County could actually make the playoffs this year?....Just curious who everyone thinks will be the 4 teams to make the playoffs in this district...If you would please list them in order going 1-4...Thanks
They have a chance, but theree are 6 teams in that district, so I see them in the 5th or 6th spot.