•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 3A Preseason Rankings
Losing 1,500 yards last year hurts regardless of what changes are made. The schedule will help Stephney’s stats and is an excellent athlete, but it will help other defenses to focus more on him. I know Bearden High School in Tennessee wishes he was still there.
The Corbin crowd are always implying bell is dodging Corbin just explaining the facts. I’ll be the first to congratulate Corbin if they have a season on par with or near the last two but just don’t see it being possible. As for thinking Dudley’s staff does it all you better think again 3 championships with different staffs would prove that false
STIFFY Wrote:The Corbin crowd are always implying bell is dodging Corbin just explaining the facts. I’ll be the first to congratulate Corbin if they have a season on par with or near the last two but just don’t see it being possible. As for thinking Dudley’s staff does it all you better think again 3 championships with different staffs would prove that false

I never implied anything you said that Bell and Corbin weren't playing because of hard feelings between both teams coaching staff, I can see the hard feelings and understand but I think we should still play regardless but its not my choice to make....That being said we don't play any longer get over it, move along, find a hobby besides Corbin we're not on your schedule....
I agree but when I go back through this thread you and go big blue 82 actually starting downing Dudley and his time at Taylor Co so maybe you all should not be trolling a 3a thread that has nothing to do with you to begin with Good luck w your season
After a little more research and reading, going to redo my Top 10:

1) Belfry
2) Desales
3) CAL
4) Bell Co
5) Ashland
6) Tilghman
7) Taylor Co
8) Elizabethtown
9) Russell
10) Glasgow

Other potential teams: Trigg Co, Larue Co, Mercer Co, Wagoner, Casey Co..
STIFFY Wrote:I agree but when I go back through this thread you and go big blue 82 actually starting downing Dudley and his time at Taylor Co so maybe you all should not be trolling a 3a thread that has nothing to do with you to begin with Good luck w your season

Set the story straight for us. What did Dudley accomplish at Taylor? Other than throwing the players and administration under the bus after seasons end. The talent Taylor had was there before Dudley and they were there after he left. But a lot wouldn’t play for him.
STIFFY Wrote:I agree but when I go back through this thread you and go big blue 82 actually starting downing Dudley and his time at Taylor Co so maybe you all should not be trolling a 3a thread that has nothing to do with you to begin with Good luck w your season

Confusednicker:....WTH are you talking about, I've not posted one thing about Dudley and his time at Taylor Co...Granted I like to poke fun of him and he's not one of my favorite people, hell I dont think he even likes himself sometimes, I've never said anything about his time at Taylor Co.....Prolly because I know nothing about his time at Taylor Co. and don't really care about his time there, I only used to care about 2 of his games at Bell.....:Shaking:
Just saw that DeSales travels to Tilghman Oct. 4. Unusual to see an out of district contest against a possible playoff opponent. Looks like it's their longest road trip of the season.
Riherds is only showing 8 games for CAL, is that correct? If so, why only 8? Does anybody know?
Tica Wrote:Just saw that DeSales travels to Tilghman Oct. 4. Unusual to see an out of district contest against a possible playoff opponent. Looks like it's their longest road trip of the season.

Pretty brutal schedule. They should be battle tested come playoff time.
Rip/Spin Wrote:Riherds is only showing 8 games for CAL, is that correct? If so, why only 8? Does anybody know?

Ten game schedule from CAL's website -

http://caschools.us/centurion-football
STIFFY Wrote:The Corbin crowd are always implying bell is dodging Corbin just explaining the facts. I’ll be the first to congratulate Corbin if they have a season on par with or near the last two but just don’t see it being possible. As for thinking Dudley’s staff does it all you better think again 3 championships with different staffs would prove that false

I won't. Go Central!
KYHSFBFan Wrote:After a little more research and reading, going to redo my Top 10:

1) Belfry
2) Desales
3) CAL
4) Bell Co
5) Ashland
6) Tilghman
7) Taylor Co
8) Elizabethtown
9) Russell
10) Glasgow

Other potential teams: Trigg Co, Larue Co, Mercer Co, Wagoner, Casey Co..
I hope we have a shot at the top 10. Never being anywhere close to the top 10 and then getting there 3 consecutive years can mislead fans (and myself) into thinking you are some county that always pumps out talent and winning seasons. But I just hope Casey can compete in a tougher schedule (excluding Bell and Corbin). We played some teams that really didn't help us, and our coach really, honestly didn't know they were quite as "down" as they were in Betsy Lane, and then Barren county as well. Neither of those games helped our team the past 2 years. But this year we definitely have a solid schedule all the way through, with Campbellsville, Taylor, Glasgow, Rockcastle, etc.. I'm not sure we'll make it in the mix, and certainly I don't feel like we have the depth to make it to the top 5. We have some really solid players who are well coached but we lost the biggest, EXPERIENCED, senior group we ever had. Those kids had all played since at least 4th grade, most had played tackle football since 1st or 2nd.
smoke1015 Wrote:I hope we have a shot at the top 10. Never being anywhere close to the top 10 and then getting there 3 consecutive years can mislead fans (and myself) into thinking you are some county that always pumps out talent and winning seasons. But I just hope Casey can compete in a tougher schedule (excluding Bell and Corbin). We played some teams that really didn't help us, and our coach really, honestly didn't know they were quite as "down" as they were in Betsy Lane, and then Barren county as well. Neither of those games helped our team the past 2 years. But this year we definitely have a solid schedule all the way through, with Campbellsville, Taylor, Glasgow, Rockcastle, etc.. I'm not sure we'll make it in the mix, and certainly I don't feel like we have the depth to make it to the top 5. We have some really solid players who are well coached but we lost the biggest, EXPERIENCED, senior group we ever had. Those kids had all played since at least 4th grade, most had played tackle football since 1st or 2nd.

Good luck to you guys this season. Anything can happen!
Breakdown of DeSales, and CAL.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sp...M6digBwKqc
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)