Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Walker
When is his court date?
It’s sad that this guy keeps creating fake BGR accounts to stir up stuff about himself. This is a public record that I promise if you look hard enough you can find. No one cares about ole Jon boy other than we all hope he gets what he deserves! He was charged! Typically they don’t charge people unless they have a case.
^^"Typically" but not always. Remember Anthony Nolan, girls basketball coach from Harlan County? He was indicted on the same charge, lost his position and lived through several months of hell. Turns out, the sheriff, Marvin Lipford lied to the grand jury about the case. Judge Kent Hendrickson gave Lipford a scathing tongue lashing, and why HE was never charged is still a mystery.

If you'd like a non judgmental perspective, here is the link that WYMT gave in February.

https://www.wymt.com/content/news/Former...91141.html
I've heard from a very good and trustworthy source that police never found anything to charge Jon.
Funny how the moderators come to the defense of this guy. At the end of the day no one cares. He was CHARGED! no school system with any sense would touch this guy with a 20 foot pole. I wouldn’t want my daughter playing for a guy that has had sexual abuse charges on him rather they was proven or not. Sad that people who run this site would even be trying to defend this guy.
Didn't read the link of the story. Didn't know it had came out.
GotYouInMyScope Wrote:Funny how the moderators come to the defense of this guy. At the end of the day no one cares. He was CHARGED! no school system with any sense would touch this guy with a 20 foot pole. I wouldn’t want my daughter playing for a guy that has had sexual abuse charges on him rather they was proven or not. Sad that people who run this site would even be trying to defend this guy.

I am defending NO ONE!!! I've heard several stories about this incident but it's all speculation and gossip. If Coach Nolan's experience has taught me anything, it's to wait and find out the facts.
You’d be very surprised the school in this town that he will be at come basketball season. Perhaps before then, there’s always summer ball for Perry and Hazard. Dont be surprised if he’s at one of these schools.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^"Typically" but not always. Remember Anthony Nolan, girls basketball coach from Harlan County? He was indicted on the same charge, lost his position and lived through several months of hell. Turns out, the sheriff, Marvin Lipford lied to the grand jury about the case. Judge Kent Hendrickson gave Lipford a scathing tongue lashing, and why HE was never charged is still a mystery.

If you'd like a non judgmental perspective, here is the link that WYMT gave in February.

https://www.wymt.com/content/news/Former...91141.html

I’ve read that one before. It says he will be arraigned in March. Well. It’s April and I’ve yet to see any updates. Just wondering the status updates. If he’s coaching in my child’s school, I will have my daughter transferred, rather he’s coaching boys or girls.
I really haven't kept up with this story.

I would be surprised if he is hired for another coaching position while still under indictment. But, I would do the same as you. Until the facts are proven and the issue is cleared, I would always err on the side of caution.
It says a lot about a school system when they would hire someone that at this point resigned from a job that he was accused of misconduct. If he was innocent why did he resign? I would have made them fire me and then fought it in court. When you go away quietly that makes you look really bad. I just can’t see any school asking parents to let their daughters play for a coach in this situation.
He will be coaching summerball for Hazard boys and assistant for them come November IF he doesn’t get the Hazard girls job. His mother in law, grand father in law (old Hazard girls coach) will make sure of it.
IF that happens Hazard independent is the dumbest school district in the state! To hire someone who was CHARGED and resigned from a school after sexual abuse charges came out against him. Hazard surely has to be a better school district and care more about its kids than to hire a POS like that, I don’t care who he knows! Sad world we live in that people would even consider hiring this guy to be around kids again. Wake up!! If he was innocent, he would have had no reason to run and quit his job!
basketballx2 Wrote:He will be coaching summerball for Hazard boys and assistant for them come November IF he doesn’t get the Hazard girls job. His mother in law, grand father in law (old Hazard girls coach) will make sure of it.

[Image:

]

#justgoingtoleavethisrighthere More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Sit back, wait, watch and observe.

]

Think that’s stupid fatpat? Then why is he at memorial gym three to four times a week after school?
basketballx2 Wrote:Think that’s stupid fatpat? Then why is he at memorial gym three to four times a week after school?

Scoping chicks? :popcorn:
[Image:

] More mash taters please!!!

] More mash taters please!!!

HaHa, maybe who knows. But I drove by and seen that silver little suv he drives there again today.
Ol Walker is negotiating a plea deal for a lesser sentence! How bout that for some innocence. Paper says he wants to keep it from going to trial. Jon wants to be back coaching boys or girls at this point! He’s not allowed minors according to the paper from London. Does that mean all minors or only minor girls?
https://www.wymt.com/content/news/Trial-...48412.html

He didn’t take the plea deal. Jury trial set.
It’s seems there was a lot more to the story than some people in Hazard wanted to believe.
Walker was charged and it's going to court.
We've done a good job not mentioning anything about the minors involved on here but at the same time I just want to reiterate that we allow RESPONSIBLE discussion of adult illegal activity on here.

I don't think we're off the rails yet, but understand charged and convicted are two different things. He didn't take any sort of plea so Walker is maintaining his innocence.
Congrats on the new addition to his family.
November 7th, 2019
[Image:

]

More mash taters please!!!