•  Previous
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2019 Football Schedule
I saw heart from the Whitley boys, if they play like that every game, they will have a heck of a season.
Bull got out! Wrote:I saw heart from the Whitley boys, if they play like that every game, they will have a heck of a season.

I agree. There is a lot of excitement around the program right now.
I hope they get number 6 a helmet, he don’t need to be out of the game for a play lol
pjdoug Wrote:I'm happy with the results and give credit where credit is due. I told you I didn't expect a win, but the Colonels weren't coming expecting to lose. Smile

One of the other threads I said that it was the first time I'd ever seen Whitley take the field against Corbin and they weren't beat before the kickoff....I'm pulling for the Colonels the rest of the way this year, I'm gonna say they have a very good chance of taking 2nd place in their new district...
:truestory:
pjdoug Wrote:I have Parker in my family tree so he is my cousin.

Confusednicker: I have asshole in my family tree also, could we be cousins too?:moon:
single shot Wrote:One of the other threads I said that it was the first time I'd ever seen Whitley take the field against Corbin and they weren't beat before the kickoff....I'm pulling for the Colonels the rest of the way this year, I'm gonna say they have a very good chance of taking 2nd place in their new district...
:truestory:

They ain't playing for 2nd Smile
single shot Wrote:Confusednicker: I have asshole in my family tree also, could we be cousins too?:moon:

Very likely.lol
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)