Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 15th Region All A Classic champions
Paintsville 66
East Ridge 49
Final
Go tigers
Paintsville has 2 really good guards. If they can make it to Region, no one is gonna want to draw them. Bigger court really plays into Paintsville’s hands. Don’t see any team in Region that will b able to press them with there guard play.
Pike Central and Floyd Central could press the dog out of Paintsville... PC or FC will win the Region
FrozenColonel Wrote:Pike Central and Floyd Central could press the dog out of Paintsville... PC or FC will win the Region

OK.....There are 10 teams that could win this Region. Teams just gotta get out of their Districts to have a chance.
There is NO clear cut favorite in the Region. Anyone who thinks so is crazy.
Gonna be a fun Tourney to watch.
If u think FC or PC could press Paintsville u must be smoking some good sh-t!!!! Paintsville easily has best 2 guards in this region. Sounds like u need to get out and watch some basketball young man
Think about it, the losses that Paintsville has had this year are against 3 teams that can play pretty good defense, SV, JC, and SC. FC and PC's defense is far better than either of them. I would about put my paycheck down that neither Keaton or Williams scores 20 against FC or PC unless FC plays their half court D the whole game which don't seem likely. FC gives up only 42.5 pts a game and PC only gives up about 44.5 pts a game. Paintsville avg about 61 pts a game and that's been against teams that don't play very aggressive defense. Don't get me wrong, those two guards are DEFINITELY in the TOP 5, possibly TOP 3 in the Region and they will score in the teens, but will turn the ball over a lot against either of these two teams.
We shall see MR Colonel. I believe Paintsville and Pike Central have a date on Feb 4 at the Ville. You might regret getting in a track meet in that game!!!
It’ll be a good one. But I will be the first to admit when I’m wrong if Paintsville were to beat PC or even if the dynamic duo can score 20+