Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 70 Corbin 25
Final
Wonder how long corbin keeps this coach.. things don’t look bright
ouch.
Lol. Might as well call it a year.
It's been a long time since corbins been this bad.
Wilson has coached going on his fourth year and doesn’t have double digit wins if you add all his wins for those 4’years up. He doesn’t teach, he just puts them down and gets mad at the girls and then pulls out his starters to “punish them”. If I were some of the younger Corbin girls, I’d find another place to play. It isn’t going to get any better with him coaching. His freshman coach doesn’t know anything about basketball so how do you build a team without coaches that know the game?
Little guy is struggling
Wow! Thought South was the team from Laurel, guess North decided to remind folks there is another girls team in the county. Congrats North!
When you have more turnovers than shot attempts because you have a post player that is playing point and can't and the other guard only fakes like she's gonna shoot and dribbles to the right because she can't dribble with her left hand. Why not have the post battle inside with the big North Laurel girl instead of having her at point falling down and turning it over? These girls don't know how to play. If I was Wilson, I'd resign. His record shows that he can't coach, can't motivate, just demeans the girls. Who would want to play for that? That was the worst game of basketball that any coach could have coached. No offense,defense, terrible. They might not win a game. Go Colonels. Glad Wilson is Corbin's coach.
All you had to do was look at what he did here. When wearing a tie to school was more important than practice, wins were illusive. Wins have came less and less, time to take another look at the direction you are taking.
Corbin has dropped a bunch in last two seasons