Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 14 Paintsville 7
2000PHS Wrote:wrong

The first game was at Raceland so I’m not sure what you are talking about with the home officials. We had I think 4 personal fouls which it too many but my God the amount of holds called against us was extreme. I would guess 6/7 holding calls and zero holding calls against Raceland. In a defensive struggle like these games are a holding call is simply a drive killer and we had 6 or 7 to zero. It impacted the game. But credit to Raceland more making the big play to get the win.

Has Paintsville ever lost a game that wasn’t a referees fault?
jetpilot Wrote:I was listening to this on the radio and in crunch time it seemed like there was a penalty on Paintsville on every play. Same thing happened to Pikeville at Raceland last year. Very very odd the huge discrepancies in Raceland's favor. Radio said 12 penalties on P 4 on R, add the Pikeville game last year and it is Raceland 4 penalties Paintsville/Pikeville either 22 or 23. An absolute impossibility. Without this huge discrepancy Raceland loses both games.
Very concerning and it has to even out at some point...

Nothing but excuses.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Has Paintsville ever lost a game that wasn’t a referees fault?

Do you read something different than what I type? Does a mod change my words?

Never used the word "fault" and I have given Raceland tons of credit, they earned this championship. However, 7 holding calls to zero is a head scratcher!!

I don't understand why I can't give Raceland their due respect and at the same time question statistics that are extreme outliers without people wanting to hunt me down like I'm some threat to national security?
Listening to all these Eagle fans giving PHS rough time over loss last night is kinda funny. From what I can tell about both programs is that if your son wants to play for high school titles they need to go to JC. If your son wants to play big time college football you better send them to Paintsville. Chirico's connections to coaches in big time programs make it much easier decision for where I would send my son if I lived in Johnsonville!!!!
Raceland rams
pikeville panthers remembers last year
see you in pikeville next friday.
Big time football hahaha that’s why Kash wanted to transfer to Pikeville. Only big thing about Paintsville is that if you want to take family trip for Thanksgiving it’s always open.
sidelinedoc Wrote:I am not attacking you, personally. I am speaking of a culture that is not healthy in a program or a community.

Again, all of this said, I love Paintsville and a lot of people there. I want to see a lot of success there.

Reminds me of Fairview 2009-2013 pre scandal.
sidelinedoc Wrote:I am not attacking you, personally. I am speaking of a culture that is not healthy in a program or a community.

Again, all of this said, I love Paintsville and a lot of people there. I want to see a lot of success there.

Anotherfootballnut was making it personal. Not that it bothers me but I enjoy the debate, and that just takes it down a path that isn't much fun.
Budsqueezer Wrote:Listening to all these Eagle fans giving PHS rough time over loss last night is kinda funny. From what I can tell about both programs is that if your son wants to play for high school titles they need to go to JC. If your son wants to play big time college football you better send them to Paintsville. Chirico's connections to coaches in big time programs make it much easier decision for where I would send my son if I lived in Johnsonville!!!!

Think Kinner has those connections & handled majority of the recruiting for Paintsville.
Pikeville will be tough