Thoughts and Predictions

Bell County 8-1
Harlan County 3-5

Bell County best win
Casey County 44-13

Harlan County best win
Perry County Central 40-14

:why: did Harlan County have only a 9 game season
Stop the Qb, you win Harlan Co. Didn’t say it would be easy. He is shifty and quick. The big boy will hurt you as well, but gets worn down easy.
bcpc Wrote:Stop the Qb, you win Harlan Co. Didn’t say it would be easy. He is shifty and quick. The big boy will hurt you as well, but gets worn down easy.

We also have an awesome tailback Frazier who had around 100 TDs against Corbin. He made a couple fumbles that game but for the last 2 seasons he has been a player. As for the big boy Lefevers, he is getting better conditioned every week. I think he has only played the last 4 weeks after having a serious arm injury.
🛎 Bell makes a statement before playoffs begin 🛎
I’m like bcpc Harlan County stop Bell Qb who maybe the quickest Qb in the state Rb Frazier who I think is the key to winning this game stop him. Now the big Rb Lefevere watch out for him this kid can run over you or jump over you my kind of player. With that said :Clap:

Bell County 42
Harlan County 14

Sorry Granny Bear bell is for real
ArJay Wrote:We also have an awesome tailback Frazier who had around 100 TDs against Corbin. He made a couple fumbles that game but for the last 2 seasons he has been a player. As for the big boy Lefevers, he is getting better conditioned every week. I think he has only played the last 4 weeks after having a serious arm injury.
As I said, stop the QB if you want a chance to win. The others will work theirselves out.
Bell.....always the last game of the regular season.

Still, I'm going with my Black Bears by eleventy billion!!

Bell's QB is the best I've seen all season. Much luck to him!!
Bell County 32
Harlan County 14
Bell by 14
If Harlan’s line is healthy they can control clock. That said they better assign two or three to bells qb, and tackle fullback around the shins or they may have a tattoo of his jersey and cleat marks as he goes by.

Bell35
Harlan28
I love how Corbin fans pick a close game, Bell wins by 30! Mark it down
WhyLie Wrote:I love how Corbin fans pick a close game, Bell wins by 30! Mark it down

It very well may be, I tried to show respect to some bell players and the team by giving the win. That being said I like the Harlan county line, everythread of their games I have given that line props. That doesn’t mean I am throwing off on bell, I just like their line. I will stick to my score with no disrespect intended, but if that lines plays there game they can control line of scrimmage and slow the game down. I feel that if they keep bells qb off the field it will be close, if they don’t bell may win by 70 if the ole man wants to. But I am giving that line credit, I like them when they are healthy and playing take it how you will. Corbin fan has nothing to do with it, this forum is public and I can post my thought unless you are over it and can stop me I will again.
WhyLie Wrote:I love how Corbin fans pick a close game, Bell wins by 30! Mark it down

Kinda like how Bell fans said they’d beat us? And to mark it down? Harlan county is a solid, physical team. They might not have the speed they need to beat bell but I wouldn’t count them out. Aside from the QB and RB, bells offense isn’t much. Now with that said, that QB is amazing. But it’s not to hard to neutralize one guy with 11 on the other side depending how they want to approach the game. Creech is a good coach, he’ll have something drawn up. I’ll eat my crow if Bell blows them out, and one of the first to tell you congrats. But I just don’t see a blowout in this game.
Granny Bear Wrote:Bell.....always the last game of the regular season.

Still, I'm going with my Black Bears by eleventy billion!!

Bell's QB is the best I've seen all season. Much luck to him!!

Did Corbin fans call him, "boy" at their house? My only problem with our game with Corbin was with the fans. I was a hair away from calling the cops on both sides, but it was all started by the term "boy" used against our running back, several times. No room for this junk in the game, especially when you're already kicking the crap out of someone. Great team, against a good solid team, with horrible fan stuff both ways.

Kinda like a bell guy coming on a Corbin thread and picking Knox to win by three earlier today. Confused if your butt hurt over the beatin you all took or the one your going to take.
smoke1015 Wrote:Did Corbin fans call him, "boy" at their house? My only problem with our game at Corbin was with the fans. I was a hair away from calling the cops on both sides, but it was all started by the term "boy" used against our running back, several times. No room for this junk in the game, especially when you're already kicking the crap out of someone.

I was in the end zone, smoke and stood with several guys and never heard anything. I did hear both sides was getting at each other in the stands in our game with you but nothing like that said.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:I was in the far end zone smoke and stood with several guys and never heard anything. I did hear both sides was getting at each other in the stands.

I was the one up top getting our fans back. Our jailer announces the game so generally I can get things smoothed out if I need to. No need for talking to high-school kids on the field, period. We had some of the same stuff with our guys at Corbin last game at their house. With our guys talking to Corbin kids. No need for it.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Kinda like a bell guy coming on a Corbin thread and picking Knox to win by three earlier today. Confused if your butt hurt over the beatin you all took or the one your going to take.

Sorry , it was after your wonderful insight. My pick was do to the skill players of Knox I just like them. LOL
Bell by about 3 TDs.
Guys, make another thread if you must discuss fans from Bell and Corbin.

Please don't hijack this thread any further.

Thank you.
Harlan County seems to be getting better. On the road Bell needs to be ready. I look for Bell to get a lot of big plays in this game.
Bell county rolls +32
HC getting a little more healthy but just don’t think it will be enough. Bell 35-20
I think this game will be a tad closer than some think as well. I believe Harlan County is better than their record. However, I think Bell is as good as their record indicates to. I'm going to say this one will be a Bear/Cat fight with Bell getting a nice road win in the end. Bell County 28 Harlan County 21.
Bell buy 21+ HC will never stop our offense.
I'm hearing HC line might be banged up again that is one of the bears strength. I hope its not true because we need all the starters healthy if we have any chance in the playoffs.
I'll take Bell County.
I am a Letcher Central fan and we played both teams,that being said ,Bell is much better ! Prediction Bell 42 Harlan 20