Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 49 Western Hills 42
Final
Congrats to Lex Cath.
WanDale is a bad man.
Too bad he doesn’t play for somebody else
He is good but Lex Cath is awful on defense. And is not physical on offense either
Congrats Lex.Cath
FoSho Wrote:WanDale is a bad man.

Yes he is my friend!
About what I expected.
Robinson can play, everyone knows that much. I mean Nick Saban kind of knows football.
No way he goes to UK.

I'm guessing Michigan or Nebraska.
IMO one of the most impressive things I've saw, wasn't Robinson, or wasn't only Robinson, but when I went back and looked at Boyle's stat line over him last year. THey held that speedster to like 13 yards rushing. That's when you know you have a hell of a defense, and also what it means by "1 man can rarely beat you in football".
smoke1015 Wrote:IMO one of the most impressive things I've saw, wasn't Robinson, or wasn't only Robinson, but when I went back and looked at Boyle's stat line over him last year. THey held that speedster to like 13 yards rushing. That's when you know you have a hell of a defense, and also what it means by "1 man can rarely beat you in football".

Last year in the regular season he had 10 yards in 11 carries. Playoff game wasn't much better. Both of these games were in turf. This year it's at Hills and there shin deep grassy pasture.

WanDale is a special talent and has made the LexCath defense (among others) look pathetic the last two years.

Mr Football Award is his already.
What were Robinson's numbers.