Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Paintsville @ 1A Williamsburg 09/14/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Williamsburg 28-21.
Me and Florence should be at this one Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:
64SUR Wrote:Me and Florence should be at this one Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:

recruiting trip?
pjdoug Wrote:recruiting trip?

I’m still a 1A fan of Williamsburg plus I’m looking down the road for a big run in pick’em contest something you need to do before fallen out of the top 25. :biglmao:
Confusederved:[quote=64SUR]I’m still a 1A fan of Williamsburg plus I’m looking down the road for a big run in pick’em contest something you need to do before fallen out of the top 25. Confusednicker:
Tigers by 14
64SUR Wrote:I’m still a 1A fan of Williamsburg plus I’m looking down the road for a big run in pick’em contest something you need to do before fallen out of the top 25. :biglmao:
I'm taking you down. You better be afraid.
Paintsville 42
Williamsburg 20
MountainBall44 Wrote:Paintsville 42
Williamsburg 20

^ Confusednicker:
I see the Tigers winning this game, they will run the ball and control the clock. Paintsville 35 to 14
Good Luck !
Patriot1 Wrote:I see the Tigers winning this game, they will run the ball and control the clock. Paintsville 35 to 14

Deja vu!
pjdoug Wrote:Deja vu!

I didn’t say anything about the defense
I think Paintsville gets back to their winning ways this week in a close one.
Tigers should win the trenches and control this one.
E's Army Wrote:Tigers should win the trenches and control this one.

My thoughts too. Paintsville ran for almost 500 yards on W'burg last year and they will put up big numbers again. Also Ponder is too much of the Burg's offense and Paintsville will be keying on him big.

Paintsville 40
Williamsburg 20

Sorry Doug maybe even worse.
Patriot1 Wrote:I didn’t say anything about the defense

You did when you said 14 Smile . it will surprise me if they can hold Williamsburg to 14 points.
jetpilot Wrote:My thoughts too. Paintsville ran for almost 500 yards on W'burg last year and they will put up big numbers again. Also Ponder is too much of the Burg's offense and Paintsville will be keying on him big.

Paintsville 40
Williamsburg 20

Sorry Doug maybe even worse.

This ain't last year Smile. I'm sure Paintsville is stronger and should probably win, but Williamsburg is well coached and can be tough to defend.
Blue Cats - 41
Orange Jackets - 27
Paintsville by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm taking Paintsville by a few touchdowns if they can use their athletes on the outside and can execute in the passing game they should be fine.
Paintsville will win game on inside. Williamsburg is quick enough to make plays on outside but will have no answer for Paintsville's size.
NewEraSports Wrote:I'm taking Paintsville by a few touchdowns if they can use their athletes on the outside and can execute in the passing game they should be fine.

only a few? Confusednicker:
I’m kind of surprised by this Paintsville team. I know the blow out by Fredricker was larger school but pikeville is 1a same as Paintsville. Just surprised over Paintsville defense. Didn’t expect that many points given up. If I understood correctly they had all but 2 or 3 return from last year on defense
64SUR Wrote:Me and Florence should be at this one Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:

Have you got a new girlfriend?
Orange Bees gonna be swarming in this one.
That radio announcer thats on 102.7 cracks me up. I love listening to him and hate him at the same time. But it’s funny when they get on a topic they know nothing about and just run with it. He made the comment, that Boyle county is down, but then said they weren’t and that it could very well come down to Corbin and Boyle playing at Kroger for the title. Hahaha. Last year 107.3 had a guy who was wayyyyy worse. He’d talk about teams playing that weren’t even in the same class meeting in the playoffs
Hound05 Wrote:That radio announcer thats on 102.7 cracks me up. I love listening to him and hate him at the same time. But it’s funny when they get on a topic they know nothing about and just run with it. He made the comment, that Boyle county is down, but then said they weren’t and that it could very well come down to Corbin and Boyle playing at Kroger for the title. Hahaha. Last year 107.3 had a guy who was wayyyyy worse. He’d talk about teams playing that weren’t even in the same class meeting in the playoffs
Stan the Man.