Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4A #1 Ashland @ Ironton OH 9-14
Ashland is down 21-0 going into this one and I have a 30 pack bet riding on this one with a co worker. Thoughts? Predictions?
Ashland by at least 21 tigers way to young and struggle throwing the football they do have some good years ahead of them tho
Ashland by 2 or 3 tds.
Putty tats by a lot.
Ashland beats up on yet another small school team. (Yawn)
Ashland is going to beat Ironton by a lot.
Ashland rolls.
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland is down 21-0 going into this one and I have a 30 pack bet riding on this one with a co worker. Thoughts? Predictions?

Need to invite me to this one so I can help you drink the 30 pack. :partyhard

Ashland 49
Ironton,Ohio 20
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland is down 21-0 going into this one and I have a 30 pack bet riding on this one with a co worker. Thoughts? Predictions?
You got an I.D. for that stuff ? ...You remember what happened to you and your prom date, that Baker kid, the last time you had just a tad to much ?

Thank goodness, your momma and daddy didn't find out.
Kittens by 20
Ashland wins by > 3 scores.
Kittens are the real deal. They roll over Ironton.
Ashland 35-14
64SUR Wrote:Need to invite me to this one so I can help you drink the 30 pack. :partyhard

Ashland 49
Ironton,Ohio 20
:biglmao:
Ashland by 2 scores
Go Ashland...........wanting to see 4A with some more competition this season.
Kittens will make 4A more competitive. How long has it been since they were able to beat Johnson Central?
Thought they beat them last year in the season
E's Army Wrote:Kittens will make 4A more competitive. How long has it been since they were able to beat Johnson Central?
Last season, last regular season game. District champs!!
Tomcats roll! Ironton really shouldn’t have beat Russell so bad news for fighting tigers!