Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite 80's/early 90's songs...
QQ and I were listening to some old music as we were driving home yesterday and I couldnt believe we actually listened to some of that crap back then..What are some of your favorite childhood songs? What are some that you now think of as awful?
Bon Jovi- Livin on a prayer, Dead or alive, you give love a bad name..

I liked most of the hair bands.. Plus when i was real little my mom used to listen sing alongs a lot. Now I hate those lol
Ya some of that crap was terrible BGG.. especially Candy coated rain drops..OMG
well i was only born in 89 but i must say an old song that i love is big balls by ACDC
its great!
i know alot of songs but i just cant remember when they came out.
dirty30 Wrote:well i was only born in 89 but i must say an old song that i love is big balls by ACDC
its great!

you are a young one...
oasis has some of the best 90's music out there,,champagne supernova and wonderwall-you cant beat it...I still love the hair bands though, van halen and guns and roses...two classics in my book.
torQQue Wrote:Ya some of that crap was terrible BGG.. especially Candy coated rain drops..OMG

yeah that one was really bad..a few others were too.. I did,however, like Here I go Again -White Snake. I think I was in 5th or 6th grade when that song was out..lol..
big balls is a 70's song
american release was around 80/81 on dirty deeds but it was released before the death of Bon scott in Austrailia and in the UK in the late 70's
Best -

Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit
" "- Rape Me
" "- Come As You Are
" "- All Apologies
" "- Heart-Shaped Box
" "- (One of my personal favorites) Lake of Fire
Buckcherry - For the Movies
Bush - Machinehead
Bush - Little Things

Worst -

Hanson - MMM Bop
Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Anything by Journey
I forgot about Bush... now I am going to have to go download those old songs...
Aerosmith & AC/DC Rock !!!
Im going home, puttin on some Van Halen, go balls to the wall and gettin pretty tonight!