Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A Prestonburg @ North Laurel 08/24/18
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:
North Laurel.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I'm going out on a limb and picking against my son highschools for the second week in a roll. :insane:

Prestonsburg 28
North Laurel 14
North laruel 35 pburg 6
Jags by 7
I'll take North Laurel.
Prestonsburg should be able to come out with a win. Judging from what transpired last week North seems to be in some turbulent times.
Prestonsburg 21
North 14
North Laurel
No where near as much banter as I expected where are all the blackcats at? Lol
North by as many as they want is Prestonsburg even capable anymore? there are not many believers in them it looks like not one of them has commented on this thread.
North Laurel is down this year, but from what I have been hearing, Prestonsburg is way down. Coach Brewer walked into a bad situation, but if the administration gives him time, he will build a solid program. This could be a long year in Prestonsburg and I'm afraid the Blackcats start the year with a loss. North Laurel wins 28-7.
North Laurel struggled mightily last week and Prestonsburg is very young up front. The Blackcats have a couple of backs that are solid and a young quarterback who could be pretty good. Its asking a lot for those young kids to grow up this fast. That being said, P-burg's 2 top backs are good enough to carry the youth and the defense is improving as well. A special teams play here and there is the difference, Blackcats pull out a win in Brewer's debut, 16-14.