Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Montgomery County (2018 Recreation Bowl) Updates
Kickoff set for 7:30p. Indians solid favorites but the Bobcats are rumored to be much improved, especially on defense. We shall see.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

2 plays, 1 td Indians. 42 yrd run and an 8 yrd run. Ugh. 7-0 MC 1st

Again keep Cameron Stacy in your prayers as he is out indefinitely with health issues stemming from clotting issues.

Breathitt moving the ball well on the ground thus far

Touchdown Breathitt. 8 plays 75 yards. Ran the ball all the way. Missed xp 7-6 MC 1st

Breathitt's defense getting stiffer but MC still scores. MC 14-6 1st

14-6 MC End 1st.

Long pass, TD MC. MC leads 21-6 2nd

Breathitt down and starting to revert back to thowing the ball which results into an Int. 1 play later, Td mc ... 28-6 2nd

MC 35-6 2nd

I agree, we need to run the ball more. Turnovers are killing us and our defense is giving up too many big plays.
Td Breathitt. 35-12 Mc 2nd

Td mc ...42-12.

Halftime 42-12 MC ..... As bad as this score is, I still feel better about this team than I did last years squad.

Halftime: MOCO 42 BC 12
BC gave up 334 total yards in the 1st half. Ugh

Ohare will only get better as the year goes forward. The defensive line seems to be improved, but our secondary is getting exposed. Hopefully, we come out and keep the score respectable in the second half. Montgomery is a top 10 team in 5A.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Ohare will only get better as the year goes forward. The defensive line seems to be improved, but our secondary is getting exposed. Hopefully, we come out and keep the score respectable in the second half. Montgomery is a top 10 team in 5A.

I do not know if I would go so far as to say that MC is quite that good but to hope that the Bobcats show some resilience in the 2nd half. Lately, it seems as if they do well as long as good things happen but as soon as things turn for the worse, they fall apart.

I don’t know if they are a top ten team either, but they are ranked #7. Defense looks to be our Achilles heal once again.
Cat Daddy Wrote:I don’t know if they are a top ten team either, but they are ranked #7. Defense looks to be our Achilles heal once again.
Unfortunately, I must agree.

Why go for it on 4th and 4 at midfield early in the 3rd quarter when you are already down 30? Are you trying to get beaten by 60? 3 plays after the 4th down gamble, MC scores, 49-12 3rd

Moco 49 bc 12
I am retiring for the night guys. Someone take over.

mismatch.
pjdoug Wrote:mismatch.

Yeah!! It looked like Haddix took your boys to the shed tonight, as well.