Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear NIT: Please learn how to spell West Virginia.
This is the logo on the T-shirts the NIT gave WVU's basketball team after it won the NIT last night. Anybody perceive a small problem here?

Dear NIT: There is no "I" in team, but there are three of them in "West Virginia."
[Dear NIT: There is no "I" in team, but there are three of them in "West Virginia."[/quote]

:thatsfunn :Thumbs:
That is hilarious! What's funnier is the fact that I would venture so far as to say that most of West Virginia's people didn't notice. Big Grin

thetribe Wrote:That is hilarious! What's funnier is the fact that I would venture so far as to say that most of West Virginia's people didn't notice. Big Grin
OUCH! Sad
That's sad but funny lol
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats pretty funny
Big mistake..lol
"Virgina"...Smile
lol, how do you miss that.
That sucks so bad, alot of angry yet amused West "Virginia" folks.
Men have penis's but Champions have Virgina's
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Men have penis's but Champions have Virgina's
Smile ....especially NIT champions.

Thats a pretty go one...lol
Smile

That is hilarious.

[Image: http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/1146/F266986.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
None of them knew any different. Look at the second one from the right if you need further proof.

that is hilarious
It's even more funny because I have heard several people from around this area actually use that 'word' before! Wink

West Virgina...too funny
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thetribe Wrote:That is hilarious! What's funnier is the fact that I would venture so far as to say that most of West Virginia's people didn't notice. Big Grin

LoL.
"My brother played in the NIT championship and all I got was this T-shirt." I wonder if Wal-Mart or the Flea market will have the knock-off of the T but spelled the right way.....NO WAIT< I know that this is a knock-off T-shirt it IS spelled the right way. Who would ever have thought that the flea market would get busted for selling knock off t-shirts.with the RIGHT spelling on them.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
It's not the NIT, the NCAA owns the NIT, so they run it. I somehow doubt that they printed the shirts though.