Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Oklahoma belong in the big dance
I was surprised to see that Oklahoma is still being a team picked to be in the tourney. I thought the way a team played in late part of year was taken into account. Are they getting the node just because of Young?
If they do manage to get in, it's 100% because of Trae Young. Their collapse at the end of the season is only surpassed by Arizona State's.
I agree. Young may not be the entire reason they are chosen, but he surely doesn't hurt!
Absoloutly not.
With their resume, no.
With an 18-13 record and losers of 8 of their last 10 they shouldn't get in.
I just look at there schedule, with a 18-13 overall record and 8-10 conference record. and losing if the first round of the Big 12 tournament. no they should not get into the NCAA tournament. with there body of work, I don't think they should get in the NIT. but if they don't get in the NCAA, the NIT will put them in.
No. They have been terrible for 2 months
No. Young is a great player but his supporting cast was just too weak for him to carry them into the tournament.
Anybody with a losing record in conference play does not deserve a bid to the NCAA tournament.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Totally agree. In fact, I wouldn’t mind seeing that make you automatically ineligible, you could only get in by winning your conference tournament.
Well, not only did they get in, they got a 10 seed. ASU also got in, seeding committee crapped the bed, again.
sstack Wrote:I was surprised to see that Oklahoma is still being a team picked to be in the tourney. I thought the way a team played in late part of year was taken into account. Are they getting the node just because of Young?

I think Young is the only reason they are there. They don't deserve to be in the tournament.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Well, not only did they get in, they got a 10 seed. ASU also got in, seeding committee crapped the bed, again.

Oklahoma State should have got in while The Sooners watched them play from the comforts of their own homes.
pjdoug Wrote:Oklahoma State should have got in while The Sooners watched them play from the comforts of their own homes.

Agreed, OSU and USC both belonged in over the Sooners imo.
CBS is wanting the Trae Young vs. Duke prime-time match-up.

That's the ONLY reason Jokelahoma made it.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:CBS is wanting the Trae Young vs. Duke prime-time match-up.

That's the ONLY reason Jokelahoma made it.

i think it is because. the NCAA pick Trae Young as the player of the year. they can't leave the player they pick to be PLAYE OF THE YEAR out of the NCAA.
Losing 12 of their last 15 games is enough for me to say no. But ESPN has been all over Trae Young the whole season so it's no surprise and he has the potential to get hot and carry the squad. Do you all remember Jimmer Ferdette for BYU some years ago?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I hope Rhode Island gets hot and beats Oklahoma and Duke. They could be the hero's of the tournament.
Well Oklahoma took Rhode Island to over time! I would be thrilled if they beat Duke!