Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubby Smith Interview at 9:05 AM on Mike & Mike in the Morning (ESPN Radio & ESPN2)
Tubby Smith will be interviewed at 9:05 this morning on Mike & Mike in the Morning. Should be interesting to hear his own words regarding the situation.

Check it out on ESPN Radio or ESPN2
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tubby was very diplomatic so there wasn't a lot of meat to what he said.
I thought it was funny when he said that he left because he wanted a challenge. The real challenge would be not losing 15 games next year at UK with the players he has.
venom93 Wrote:I thought it was funny when he said that he left because he wanted a challenge. The real challenge would be not losing 15 games next year at UK with the players he has.

Thankfully we won't have to hear the 'Tubby spin' anymore after he moves to Golpherland. If he really wanted a challenge, maybe he should have tried to recruit with the unc's, dooks and Florida's of the world. He wouldn't have been in this mess if he'd taken that challenge earlier.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Thankfully we won't have to hear the 'Tubby spin' anymore after he moves to Golpherland. If he really wanted a challenge, maybe he should have tried to recruit with the unc's, dooks and Florida's of the world. He wouldn't have been in this mess if he'd taken that challenge earlier.
Are you spelling Duke that way on purpose?
And I tend to disagree with his comment that he left the program in good shape. We aren't in trouble with the NCAA, but the players he left us with are a joke. Our starting lineup will be four guards and Jared Carter. Thats not good.
Sure he is spelling it that way on purpose, that D word is against forum rules to say on here