Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 13th Region Rankings
Corbin must not have rebounded well.
South beats north by 16 at north. Would probably say Knox Corbin are for sure the 1-2 now. South is probably at 3. Mixture of north clay and HC rounding out the top 5.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:South beats north by 16 at north. Would probably say Knox Corbin are for sure the 1-2 now. South is probably at 3. Mixture of north clay and HC rounding out the top 5.
thats pretty much how everybody had it from preseason
64SUR Wrote:1. Knox Central 6-0 ( best win Cordia ) wymt champion
2. Corbin 4-1 ( best wins ) Lexington Christian,South Laurel
3. South Laurel 4-1 ( best win ) Cordia
4. North Laurel 6-0 ( best win ) Johnson Central
5. Harlan County 5-0 ( best win ) Breathitt County, Bell County
6. Jackson County 6-1 ( best win ) Johnson Central
7. Clay County 4-3 ( best win ) Perry County Central
8. Lynn Camp 5-0 ( best win ) Williamsburg
9. Williamsburg 3-2 ( best win ) Barbourville
10. Bell County 3-2 ( best win ) Harlan Ind 0-4

:betterthanexpected::betterthanexpected:

64SUR new update.
1 Knox Central
2. Corbin
3. South Laurel
4. Harlan County ( haven't seen play this year.)
5. North Laurel
6. Jackson County
7. Clay County
8. Bell County ( haven't seen play this week )
9. Whitley County
10. Lynn Camp
Lynn Camp nor Whitley in top 10, otherwise, for now, looks good. In the end North and Harlan County may move some. I guess you have to put them somewhere.
Go Colonels !
PRIDE101 Wrote:Lynn Camp nor Whitley in top 10, otherwise, for now, looks good. In the end North and Harlan County may move some. I guess you have to put them somewhere.
He had Whitley and Lynn Camp in the top 10. They deserve it. ESP Lynn Camp
Losing the two players , they are not top ten and Whitley hasn’t beaten anyone and loses to OBI. Sorry not buying it. You will see soon.
I love 13th Region basketball as much as anyone, but the 13th isn't so good that Whitley and Lynn Camp aren't in the top 10. Who should be ahead of them?
You may be on to something, however, if you list those two then one would have to list them all but maybe Redbird. I mean all.
64SUR Wrote:1. Knox Central 6-0 ( best win Cordia ) wymt champion
2. Corbin 4-1 ( best wins ) Lexington Christian,South Laurel
3. South Laurel 4-1 ( best win ) Cordia
4. North Laurel 6-0 ( best win ) Johnson Central
5. Harlan County 5-0 ( best win ) Breathitt County, Bell County
6. Jackson County 6-1 ( best win ) Johnson Central
7. Clay County 4-3 ( best win ) Perry County Central
8. Lynn Camp 5-0 ( best win ) Williamsburg
9. Williamsburg 3-2 ( best win ) Barbourville
10. Bell County 3-2 ( best win ) Harlan Ind 0-4

:betterthanexpected::betterthanexpected:

Didn't Knox beat Mercer Co ? They are one of the top teams in the state.
PRIDE101 Wrote:You may be on to something, however, if you list those two then one would have to list them all but maybe Redbird. I mean all.

Whitley and Lynn Camp aren't ahead of Pineville, Middlesboro, Harlan, W-burg and OBI at this point?
Do you know about the injury to Lynn camps big man and the other starter that has an issue? Just wait and see what I tell you, it is OK put them there. Whitley will melt down. Just remember what I said. 9-10 can be the field in my book.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Do you know about the injury to Lynn camps big man and the other starter that has an issue? Just wait and see what I tell you, it is OK put them there. Whitley will melt down. Just remember what I said. 9-10 can be the field in my book.

I thought both of those guys has been out a while. They still have Boggs and Bundy and the two kids from Middlesboro. I'd say, at worst, they should be 8 or 9. Whitley still has a pretty solid group if Johnson is healthy and could push the top five and be at least 10th if it goes the other way.

You might be right. I just don't see either not being in the top 10 when it's over.
I think Clay is just too young, I don't see them getting out of the District this year.
Leader Wrote:Didn't Knox beat Mercer Co ? They are one of the top teams in the state.

Knox did beat Mercer, but Mercer is nowhere near a top team in the state. Not even a top team in their region.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Losing the two players , they are not top ten and Whitley hasn’t beaten anyone and loses to OBI. Sorry not buying it. You will see soon.
Your opinion doesn't count.:ChairHit::ChairHit:
PRIDE101 Wrote:Do you know about the injury to Lynn camps big man and the other starter that has an issue? Just wait and see what I tell you, it is OK put them there. Whitley will melt down. Just remember what I said. 9-10 can be the field in my book.

Whitley will melt you down :flame:
Did some players at clay quit?
Leader Wrote:Didn't Knox beat Mercer Co ? They are one of the top teams in the state.

Knox beat Mercer by 16 at Mercer County, Knox beat Cordia by 17 on neutral site. For some crazy reason I picked Cordia as best win. Confusednicker:
lou Wrote:Did some players at clay quit?

Had some quit. Had some quit and come back. Some say they're quitting. Lol. It's been a mess so far.
64SUR Wrote:Knox beat Mercer by 16 at Mercer County, Knox beat Cordia by 17 on neutral site. For some crazy reason I picked Cordia as best win. Confusednicker:

Mercer County game was at Knox. But still a better win than Cordia. Cordia will prove to be a good win I believe though.
Mercer has a very nice team. That's as good a non region win as any win by any team in the 13th.
64SUR Wrote:Knox beat Mercer by 16 at Mercer County, Knox beat Cordia by 17 on neutral site. For some crazy reason I picked Cordia as best win. Confusednicker:

Knox also beat Knott which beat cordia by 18!