Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone catch the NBC NIghtly News?
They showed row after row of FEMA trailers just sitting in Arkansas... un-used, yet unable to be sent 3 hours away to folks in Arkansas who got drilled by tornados... these were the trailers supposedly being sent to the poor "Katrina" victims, yet were not. How can this be?!? This is about as shoddy as the VA Hospital situations across this country!

Now they're on there talking about how BIg Named Drug companies will pay smaller companies that produce generic drugs, to hold off on putting there product on the market... so they can "monopolize" the market.... hmmmmm..... sounds like TV cable in Paintsville!Rolleyes
Goodness if I'm not beginning to sound like a ... a.... I can't say it!Wink
I didn't catch the news but the is crazy. People need those trailers....
I dont understand why FEMA does this.
You can buy them trailors real cheap too!!!
Old school Dawg Wrote:You can buy them trailors real cheap too!!!

I bet you can, I say lets put Ole Georgie Porgie in one, and roll the thing right across our unsecure borders, right into Baghdad while we tape his phone conversations without him knowing.:mad:
IISnakE Wrote:They showed row after row of FEMA trailers just sitting in Arkansas... un-used, yet unable to be sent 3 hours away to folks in Arkansas who got drilled by tornados... these were the trailers supposedly being sent to the poor "Katrina" victims, yet were not. How can this be?!? This is about as shoddy as the VA Hospital situations across this country!

Now they're on there talking about how BIg Named Drug companies will pay smaller companies that produce generic drugs, to hold off on putting there product on the market... so they can "monopolize" the market.... hmmmmm..... sounds like TV cable in Paintsville!Rolleyes

And to think that the President is in Brazil taking a tour of South America wanting to see what he can do to make life easier for their country:dontthink . WEVE STILL GOT HOMLESS FROM KATRINA! Geez....
IISnakE Wrote:They showed row after row of FEMA trailers just sitting in Arkansas... un-used, yet unable to be sent 3 hours away to folks in Arkansas who got drilled by tornados... these were the trailers supposedly being sent to the poor "Katrina" victims, yet were not. How can this be?!? This is about as shoddy as the VA Hospital situations across this country!

Come on Snake, say it, it will make you fell better...... Come on "dem..........":thumpsup:
Yes this is a very sad situation for our country right now. Its a shame they never sent them down to them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]