Lexington Christian

Lexington Christian best wins
Waggener
Lexington Catholic
Kentucky Country Day
Somerset

:pondering:
Will LCA's qb be back?
Danville looks really good from what I have seen on video don't know much about LCA
LCA got on top of the Admirals early last time and then Danville just dominated the game. I'm going with the Ads 36-24.
Danville
Ads by 10. Their defense is better
Will Nieves play? Not that it will matter but LCA's offense is smooth as silk with him involved. Still not enough for an upset if Clevenger and crew. Ads by 18-21
Danville - 35
Lexington Christian - 21
In the first game LCA was able to put together long drive after long drive in the 1St half. Danville really struggled to put together any long drives ,but stayed in the game by hitting huge plays. The 2nd half Danville got things rolling. The question has been raised by someone else about the injury that occurred to LCA 's qb a couple weeks ago. If not for the injury, I think it would be a toss up, although Danville has home field this time. Because of the injury, I'm going with the Ads.
64SUR Wrote:Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Danville 12-0
Lexington Christian 11-1

Danville best wins
Frederick Douglass
Knox Central
Boyle County
Waggener
Tate's Creek
Somerset ( twice )
Lexington Christian

Lexington Christian best wins
Waggener
Lexington Catholic
Kentucky Country Day
Somerset

:pondering:

How can Waggener be considered a best win? Isn't this a 3a team that finished like 6-5? I wouldn't list that as a best win.
No reason to think this one goes any differently than the last.
I am going to be the crow eater on this post. I am going with LCA 38 to 35. Nothing like alittle feathers in your Cheerios in the morning. LCA has to play better Defense to win but I still believe they can score some points. Like the poster said they were ahead in the earlier game but Danville shut them down. Good luck to both teams and hope a injury free game for both.
Going with LCA and new gun at Qb :worthy:

LCA 45
Danville 42
Almost to close to call but I gotta go with the speed. Ads 41-6 in overtime.
I think getting two key seniors that did not play in the 1st game for LCA will make this 2nd game a lot more competitive then the 1st. Both Stucky and Drake were out that 1st game and they are huge contributors on both offense and defense.
mysonis55 Wrote:How can Waggener be considered a best win? Isn't this a 3a team that finished like 6-5? I wouldn't list that as a best win.

Next time I will place them in order for you mysonis55 Confusednicker:
Danville 10-0 vs top 7000
3-0 vs top 2000

LCA 7-1
0-1
LCA - 41
Danville - 36

And the winner ahould be a clear cut favorite to play in the finals, i would think.
All Danville that got it locked up in 2a i believe
LCA- 42
Danville- 31
Gutsy calls by LCA pushes them past the Ads and leaves the fans in awe of what could have been.
Danville 28-21
waughdaddy59 Wrote:All Danville that got it locked up in 2a i believe

You also believe that Corbin and Casey county will be a good game. Stay in lala land. 2a is going to be a tough task for any team to win. That class is far from being “locked up”. Anytime you have a powerhouse like Mayfield or Desales still in the hunt and very talented, nothing is guaranteed.
LCA 45-42 LCA is going to be playing with a chip on there shoulder. If any of you all remember last year LCA one during the regular season and was beaten in the playoffs. LCA is looking for payback.:redboxer:
Payback for what? Getting the dust knocked of them. Danville was laying the wood to LCA in the second half
clear sailing for the admirals.
2A winner comes from the West. Again.
ColtPride Wrote:2A winner comes from the West. Again.

wishful thinking on your part.
Rematches always scare me. It think it will be closer this time but my Ads will find a way.
He is not back but Sophomore josh mclurge fit right in and got the job done against prestonsburg
I think this will be a good game... but I've never seen either play.
I agree with Colt Pride in that i think the winner comes from the west this year... I just think it will be the Cardinals on top of the mountain in December