Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 51 Greenup County 14
Final from Greenup County.

Johnson Central is now 7-0 overall & 3-0 in District play.

Greenup County is now 5-3 overall & 2-1 in District play.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congrats to Johnson Central
Well... the first half was interesting at least
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Great job Eagles.
Do you guys think Greenup can stay close to Ashland? Just curious on your thoughts.
what was the halftime score
Slic Ric Wrote:Do you guys think Greenup can stay close to Ashland? Just curious on your thoughts.

Can they yes will they probably not. Ashland won last season by 32. Greenup hasn't beaten Ashland since 1999.
eagle8966 Wrote:what was the halftime score

JC - 30
Greenup - 14
42-7 jc
Congratulations JC.
Greenup County is having a pretty good year but Johnson Central is a special team.
Good job by Greenup in hanging with Johnson Central for most of the first half. Next week's game against Ashland is a big one for Greenup. As for Johnson Central, they will easily win the state again. What a team.
T-CATS Wrote:Can they yes will they probably not. Ashland won last season by 32. Greenup hasn't beaten Ashland since 1999.

How long has it been since they have beaten Johnson Central?

Just curious, of course.
Bob Seger Wrote:How long has it been since they have beaten Johnson Central?

Just curious, of course.

Greenup last won in 2003.
Bob Seger Wrote:How long has it been since they have beaten Johnson Central?

Just curious, of course.

Ashland has had a few opportunities slip through their hands but 2011 was the last Win 22-6 Ashland held the states leading rusher JJ JUDE to 83 yards, but you already knew that or did you want to forget it.
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland has had a few opportunities slip through their hands but 2011 was the last Win 22-6 Ashland held the states leading rusher JJ JUDE to 83 yards, but you already knew that or did you want to forget it.

That has been Ashland's biggest accomplishment in since the 2005 season.
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland has had a few opportunities slip through their hands but 2011 was the last Win 22-6 Ashland held the states leading rusher JJ JUDE to 83 yards, but you already knew that or did you want to forget it.
Oh yeah, now I remember, that's the game that NOTsoBADCAT got to play the whole game...I always did say the kid was a baller.

83...That's kinda almost a hundred , aint it.:biggrin:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:That has been Ashland's biggest accomplishment in since the 2005 season.

I know you're a stat kinda guy... What exactly is the record of JC vs ASH-land since 2005.
Bob Seger Wrote:I know you're a stat kinda guy... What exactly is the record of JC vs ASH-land since 2005.

12-1 from the 2006 season to present.
Westside Wrote:Greenup last won in 2003.

Pre-Matney
Fly By Night Wrote:Pre-Matney

JC lost in 01, 02 & 03 to Greenup County.

Bruce Humphries & Bill Tom Ross just about put out program in the cemetery.
I think the musketeers held their own first half and was able to score 2 tds on the reigning state champs and managed to come away injury free playing a strong physical physical team. The mindset is different in Greenup Co and the program is getting better and better. The biggest difference in this game was halftime....a great experienced coach made the adjustments at the half that made the game out of reach for GC. Sometimes you just can’t compete with that experience with a young coaching staff. However the young coaching staff at GC has done something that his predecessor could not do and that is these kids believing in themselves. You could tell in the first half of that game they were there to play ball. Congrats JC, class act!!
I watched GC. 7 th grade play Johnson county 7th grade Saturday , things are looking up for the gc program, there kids played hard gave Johnson county a battle , had good size and numbers of players for middle school team ,
Pulp Fiction Wrote:12-1 from the 2006 season to present.

Well now..I had no idea.

I figured against a storied program like ASH-land it would be more balanced than that. Gee that's almost embarrassing.
Bob Seger Wrote:Well now..I had no idea.

I figured against a storied program like ASH-land it would be more balanced than that. Gee that's almost embarrassing.

:thatsfunn.