Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BluegrassRivals NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge
crap.. mine is starting to look like poo..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Looks like blackcat_Student is tops of the class right now as we head to the Sweet 16, with 40 out of 48 picks correct for 53 points. Congrats!!!

Alfus has made a comeback and is tied with Bracket Wizadry, BUSTER-BRACKET, skank-a-tology, and myself (surprising) for 2nd place, 2 points behind blackcat_student.

Mvp2 was leading yesterday and has fallen to a 3-way tie for 7th place.

Southern Cals win over Texas killed me!
That's weird that there were no 12-5s.

Im toast, the Cats are done, lol
I always finish mid-pack in these.... every year I have done a pool someone different has won... lol
thetribe Wrote:That's weird that there were no 12-5s.

I agree. It's like the first time in ages a 12 seed hasn't made it to the Sweet 16. My 12 seed prediction was Old Dominion - ouch. Sad
As we head to the Final Four...

blackcat_student, jammin' jamey, Bracket Wizardry & Black-and-Gold all picked the Final Four correctly...

blackcat_student leads myself by 2 points and leads Bracket Wizardry & BUSTER-BRACKET by 6 points.

blackcat_student, Bracket Wizardry picked Florida to win the championship. I picked G-Town. Buster has UCLA...
gonna be close till the end
I think I got this undercontrol.
I can still win, but I can't miss anymore from here on out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
blackcat_student Wrote:I think I got this undercontrol.

You've been da man at this. But you're going down!!! Cool
jammin' jamey Wrote:You've been da man at this. But you're going down!!! Cool

:lmao: lmao! You've been below me most of the time during the tournament and I think that where you'll stay. Oh by the way, your all are losing to a seventeen year old! But it's all good and fun.

Maybe I shouldn't be so cocky!:confused:
blackcat_student Wrote::lmao: lmao! You've been below me most of the time during the tournament and I think that where you'll stay. Oh by the way, your all are losing to a seventeen year old! But it's all good and fun.

Maybe I shouldn't be so cocky!:confused:

Smile I would be. Smile

This has been fun.
I win
Black and Gold Wrote:I win

Yep, you've basically won. Congrats man.

The points system is what ruined me. I got 51 of 62 picks correct but I'm still gonna lose to BandG, which only got 45 of 62 picks right.

Again Congrats Black and Gold. :Thumbs:
It was close up untill th end it was fun this year guys lets do it again next year
Congrats Black & Gold!!!