Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central @ Corbin
Fly By Night Wrote:Raiders did not get homered at home. The refs homered for the Raiders.

You cannot make up your mind. 12-11 score earlier this week and now 36-26. We need to change your name from Wrangler to Waffler.

I am An American if u Have the Right to Sit during the Natiinal anthem I have The right To Change my Prediction :yikes:
Fly By Night Wrote:Raiders did not get homered at home. The refs homered for the Raiders.

You cannot make up your mind. 12-11 score earlier this week and now 36-26. We need to change your name from Wrangler to Waffler.

also why does Everything You say have food in it ? Icing on cake, pudding and now Wafflers :biggrin:
Wrangler Wrote:I am An American if u Have the Right to Sit during the Natiinal anthem I have The right To Change my Prediction :yikes:

I served my country so I stand during every National Anthem.
Wrangler Wrote:also why does Everything You say have food in it ? Icing on cake, pudding and now Wafflers :biggrin:

It is much more polite than indicating that you are a fence-sitter (fence made of wrought iron poles that somehow puncture your sphincter).
cherokee Wrote:It's the thought that counts pjConfusednicker:
I reckon :biglmao:
Fly By Night Wrote:It is much more polite than indicating that you are a fence-sitter (fence made of wrought iron poles that somehow puncture your sphincter).

:thanks: such a polite Big man
Wrangler Wrote::thanks: such a polite Big man

That's right...

Come to think about it - women often focus on another's appearance much as you are with mine......

Latent tendencies, maybe, Waffler?
This stuff is tooooooo funny.... We will see what Wrangler has to say after the game. Our defense is gonna be a tad better than what you have faced all year. Talk is cheap, we will know what's up about 10pm tnight.
Corbin beats Mayfield, not gonna lose at home to McCreary! Sorry, I will actually pull for the Raiders, but can't see any way they can win!
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Running clock late second quarter, then Corbin will pull starters to give them a break and rest up for next week.

Dang it I missed it, it was early second quarter. 8:54 left in second
It doesn't shock me that I almost nailed the score on this one, it shocks me that their were actually people on this site that thought mccreary could hang with Corbin