Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris 68 Berea 0
Final
I hate to see any school get beat by a score like this. Sometimes it can't be helped. In this case, I have no idea. Great to see Paris win, though. Congrats Hounds.
Congrats to Paris. Berea has really struggled this year.
Westside Wrote:I hate to see any school get beat by a score like this. Sometimes it can't be helped. In this case, I have no idea. Great to see Paris win, though. Congrats Hounds.
sad for sure.
Paris played this game without their starting quarterback, top linebacker and leading tackler as well as one of their top receivers and two offensive linemen. The QB that played is in his first year playing football and saw action at that position for the first time this season. The Hounds totaled 12 offensive plays and Berea had 42!
Berea has struggled since Adam Coleman left. Not talking crap against coach Tate, but the guy has the deck stacked against him. He's not in the building, Berea won't have a stadium until next year, and with only 12 players what do you expect.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Berea has struggled since Adam Coleman left. Not talking crap against coach Tate, but the guy has the deck stacked against him. He's not in the building, Berea won't have a stadium until next year, and with only 12 players what do you expect.

Is the city going to repair the old stadium or is a new one in the works FF?
Not 100% sure but I think the city is going to build it.