Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 28 - Champagnat Catholic (FL) 7
Trinity goes 5-0 on the season after a victory over the Florida team. Despite the record Coach Beatty says that the Rocks still have room to improve. The Rocks face Jeffersontown next week, but it's likely they will already be prepping for the 9/29 game against St. Xavier.
Congrats to Trinity. Man up next week and play somebody from Kentucky. Powder Puffs from out of state won't get you ready for Dunbar.
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Trinity. Man up next week and play somebody from Kentucky. Powder Puffs from out of state won't get you ready for Dunbar.
I see what you did there Confusednicker:
Not many teams in Kentucky willing to play the Trinity juggernaut
E's Army Wrote:Not many teams in Kentucky willing to play the Trinity juggernaut

PRP and Lafayette did step up for the past couple of years. In Lafayette's case it's for the best that they stopped this year, but I would like to have seen PRP play Trinity this year; they are looking sharp.

I suspect Bowling Green would be more than willing, but I've heard there is some kind of bad blood between the ads or coaches preventing a game.
No one in KY can come near the T-train, maybe with the exception of St X this season.
ST. X is pretty good, that will be a good match-up, plus a big rivalry. I agree though, outside of them, nobody can really compete with them this year.
FBfan4life Wrote:No one in KY can come near the T-train, maybe with the exception of St X this season.

I disagree I got three teams I think they can give Trinity a game or maybe upset them
SK, X, Male. Cov Cath could play well until depth became a problem. Not sure about Bowling Green this year. PRP could win one out of 10. Shamrocks depth gives them the ability to wear down most Kentucky teams. Who else would have a shot?
Mr cold74 Wrote:I disagree I got three teams I think they can give Trinity a game or maybe upset them
We are waiting to hear these team :eyeroll: