Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaquille O'Neal Out!
Shaquille O'Neal is currently listed as day to day after he sprained his left knee. MRI exam confirmed a very mild sprain and the team expects to have him back in the near future and he's been listed as day to day.
I am glad to here that because the heat i dont think could handle the load if he was out the rest of the season
the Heat need him back bad. They have lost every game since he has been out
now shaq is finally showing his age and lack of being healthy enuff...hes gonna wear down the rest of the season and the heats dreams of a ring will go down in the drain...yes!!!!
He's not that old and he won't wear down to that point. Not sure if they'll win the ring either way but then again they just might.
Well if he's gone for the season then they definetly won't win the ring, obvioulsy. But he's not gone and they have a decent chance.
ahh w/e as long as the heat and shaq dont win ne thing
hmm well have 2 wait and see...
they definatley need him back soon...
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:now shaq is finally showing his age and lack of being healthy enuff...hes gonna wear down the rest of the season and the heats dreams of a ring will go down in the drain...yes!!!!

lol well i never was a "shaq fan" so im kinda glad too...
but i do hope he gets to feelin better...
well i was never a shaw fan except for when he was in orlando and now that hes not on the lakers
i hope he gets back healthy and back in action
no chance the heat will be up to par without him!
shaq should of stayed wit kobe, he could of won more rings, and now hes with a team that has NO CHANCE...
No chance don't think so.
i dont know what you are talking about VW_FSU
i think the heat are perfectly able to win the championship!
Well, The heat have a very good chance to win the championship. But without shaq its over...they will stil make playoffs.. but not the championship
yea, you have got that right
they will still make the play offs without Shaq, but no chance will the heat win the chmapionship without him
Your right they have to have him to win it all.
wade and shaq are great players, but theres till questions about shaq's health, and the development of the heat role players, eddie jones has to play great, rasul butler, damon jones, lattener, and alonzo mourning has to be a factor for this team to have ne chance to beat the pistons, let alone win the whole thing
the heat just signed Zo to fill in for Shaq for the time and help them off the bench when shaq is there
theyll still lose to the pistons