Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 60 Jellico TN 08
I was impress with 1A Williamsburg tonight even tho I left at halftime Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I was impress with 1A Williamsburg tonight even tho I left at halftime Confusednicker:

I was going to go to this game if it was at Jellico, because Jellico has better hot dogs :biglmao:
Good win for the Burg
pjdoug Wrote:I was going to go to this game if it was at Jellico, because Jellico has better hot dogs :biglmao:

Good thing you didn't go me and topnotch went down to Jellico early an ate a steak sandwich and drunk a few beer. I was looking to kicked somebody :moon: in Tennessee and it could had been you pj Confusedmoke:
TigerBlues Wrote:Good win for the Burg

Williamsburg is pretty solid this year, but hard to get a measure how good they are in this game .
Hard to get much of a measure on Williamsburg watching this one. Kyle Davis had a big game running the ball.
64SUR Wrote:Good thing you didn't go me and topnotch went down to Jellico early an ate a steak sandwich and drunk a few beer. I was looking to kicked somebody :moon: in Tennessee and it could had been you pj Confusedmoke:

You smelled a beer at the pizza spot and got 10 feet tall and bullet proof? lol
Really wish Williamsburg could have found someone better to open with. Definitely need to get Middlesboro on the schedule. I think that would usually be a pretty competitive matchup

Good win though. All roads lead to hazard. It's all Williamsburg should be concerned about
Middlesboro is week 10 for the third year in the row.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Really wish Williamsburg could have found someone better to open with. Definitely need to get Middlesboro on the schedule. I think that would usually be a pretty competitive matchup

Good win though. All roads lead to hazard. It's all Williamsburg should be concerned about

Yeah. I cant see how this game helped The Burg.
Davis had a bunch of rushing yards and White made a highlight catch, will find out what they are holding this year when the Bunnies come to town this Friday...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Davis had a bunch of rushing yards and White made a highlight catch, will find out what they are holding this year when the Bunnies come to town this Friday...

Yeah. that will be a good one .
Also Fr. Gavin Thomas had a really nice game in JV duty, broke off a couple of really nice runs...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
E's Army Wrote:Middlesboro is week 10 for the third year in the row.

Brain fart. I can't remember $%#@ anymore.
My bad.
64SUR has caused brain rot to set in.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Brain fart. I can't remember $%#@ anymore.
My bad.

You re getting older.lol
after watching the game, I have to agree with 64sur that Poore is the real deal this year and Les' prediction in the paper was almost spot on.