Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intramurals
Anyone play intramurals at college?? My intramural basketball team is 6-0 and we're in playoffs! Wheeeewwww!!! Go Kerns!
haha I actually loved watching these leagues play. Im curious. Where do you play at cali?
i wanna play ultimate Frisby, and or Flag Football
Yes....My I play in intermurals, my team however is down, however, i think we will improve come tourny time....I hope that we improve anyway....
i like to watch them as well Mario
yea me to 15th they are very fun to watch
i think intramural sports are a hole lost more enjoyable due to not the stress of winning all the time just for Fun u know what i mean
I will prolly play flag f-ball
I would play Flag football and basketball...
I would play all of them
I played flag football in the fall semester and we were 0-2 and I played basketball this semester and my team was 1-3. We didn't do too well, but it's still great to get out there and play and have fun.
I play at EKU, Mario. I'm sooo heartbroken now...my team lost tonight in playoffs so we're out until next season. We were the best and we lost! GRRR. We should have won the entire tourney.
If you were the best you would still be playing lol.. j/k...

I wish PCC had intramural sports..
CTD...you're going to make me angry talking about intramurals...it's a touchy subject Wink j/k. We were the best team...it was just an upset. Sad