Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Closing for 2/16/07
Pike County so far.
I wish Knott would close.
And 1 u got your wish knott is now closed
Letcher County Schools will be Closed on Friday 2-16
Letcher County now closed

I need to start sayin floyd will be or should so that they will.
I think it's stupid that Floyd waits and makes their decisions at the crack of dawn when they know good and well that when Pike Co. calls off that they are going to be too. It just makes everyone have to get up early for nothing.

I don't have class tomorrow so I'm pumped about it...
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Letcher County Schools will be Closed on Friday 2-16
MINI VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:letsparty
Most if not all schools have monday off for presidents day.
I am really ticked, Magoffin was like the only public school system in our area to be on regular schedule today.
I wish floyd would go ahead and call it off instead of waiting. Makes the kids get in bed early and get up early for nothing.
I know that the hollow's (some of them) have not been either salted OR scraped..... When the sun doesn't shine on it and it's 20 degrees.... LOLOL... ice and snow remain on the roads so buses can't run up the hollows!!! SSSOOOO.... in other words.... no school in Pike Co. until Tuesday!!!
Big snow storm this weekend that hasnt changed direction at all starts early saturday callin for east ky gettin 3-4inches and 5 in some parts.
No school in Floyd County
Someone calls Big Sandy and get them to close too!

thetribe Wrote:Someone calls Big Sandy and get them to close too!

As soon as someone calls EKU and tells them the same thing...oh wait...haha...I don't have class tomorrow I forgot... oops...lol