Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JP Deaton Classic at Bresthitt
Very strong seedlings Pcc, south Floyd an Boone county an breathitt with a cakewalk on there side! No wonder they r undeafted!!
hillbilly cat Wrote:Very strong seedlings Pcc, south Floyd an Boone county an breathitt with a cakewalk on there side! No wonder they r undeafted!!

What's your beef with breathitt county, all you do is complain about there schedule. They will play all the top teams later in the year so it seems to me you are a angry parent from one of the "cupcake team" they have beaten
ky_football Wrote:What's your beef with breathitt county, all you do is complain about there schedule. They will play all the top teams later in the year so it seems to me you are a angry parent from one of the "cupcake team" they have beaten
nope don't have any kids that played sports. So no angry parent here!!!! Just a good basketball fan who's remember's the good bobcat teams!!
I have not seen them play but if they have won every game how are you so sure they are not any good?
When Breathitt wins this tournament they will get respect
[quote=BallerFromTheHoller]When Breathitt wins this tournament they will get respect[/QUOTEi if they win they may but it's hard to play the competition they have played an jump up to the level of Pcc or Boone, they will have trouble with lee, but should win with its at home. But if they do win it would be a big supervise .