Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard at Clay County
thoughts and predictions
Clay county 57-53
Will be a test for the dawgs. Hazard 58 Clay 51.
Going to a good one. Clay looked good against Harlan and it's at Clay. Clay by 7
Ball Dad Wrote:Going to a good one. Clay looked good against Harlan and it's at Clay. Clay by 7
its at clay that's like trying to go to knott an beat them! I hoping for a victory for my dawgs!! My heart said bulldogs by 5! But my mind tells me clay by 9! It almost impossible to come out of clay county alive !!😂
Bull Dawgs by 8. We are playing pretty good right now. We need to go inside more, ley Caudill do her thing and spread it around more. A balanced attack is hard to defend.
Clay by 15.
After 3 Clay Co leads 58-34.
Clay 75 Hazard 46 Final
Maybe the Hazard fans will calm down a little. Too much hype for a team that hasn't done much in a few years.
Young team hard place to play!! Pcc young team struggled to beat lee! Young teams always have a tough time away from home!! Pcc first away game ! An my bulldogs when into a hornet's nest , clay is a very very hard place to get a win!! This will help the young bulldogs out come march!!
WOW !!! Now that's an eye opener. Clay is a good team, not great. They really just had their way with us. I hope they are mostly upper classmen, they played like it. We will continue to get better as the year goes on.
No seniors on Clay's roster - most are sophomores or freshmen.
Harlan County has no senior starters and South has only one.
The 13th will be tough for a few years, at least.
Clay is probably younger than Hazard. Mathis is a player. Agree, Clay is a tough place to play.
Really thought hazard was better than this. Girls basketball!!!!!!
A big let down for the Bulldogs. The 13th is the best region in the mountains for sure.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1fvu7l.gif] Triple Wowza! Bulldoggies same as always baby! All bark no bite! Keep your heads up dawggies! Ole Fatpat recommends come watching the Ladypats over at Mortys tonight for the real show! Dont plan on staying long for the girls game cause it be oer quick bruth! SHIZZLE FIZZLE! More mash taters please!!!
Nice win for a young Lady Tiger team!!
They are solid and know how to win with pace. Will be good for years to come. Good young players currently and some nice middle school players coming.
Both of these teams have excellent young talent. I think Hazard is advertised better than the actual product. They are another year or two out.