Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard at Powell Co. 2/9
very close game hazard by 5
both powell and hazard have been playing very well. hicks will be a big factor in this game. he is a great all around player, but if he trys to much then that will be his down fall. powell will be ready on the defensive end and they will not get tired. as for hazard and what kind of shape their in i have no idea. both teams will have to bring their A games to win this one. since it's at home im gonna give powell the advantage, ill take powell by 8+
Campbell will be able to handle Romans. Hicks will be on fire as he has already proved with his unbelievable shooting. Go Dawgs. Powell is always tough at home but not tough enough to beat the blue and gold.
Hazard will win this one.
TEAM WORK. That's what we need to get better as a basketball team and help Hicks out and not put all the pressure on him to get the W, people need to help Hicks and that is the only way we are going to win this game and region this year.
Dawggie Wrote:Campbell will be able to handle Romans. Hicks will be on fire as he has already proved with his unbelievable shooting. Go Dawgs. Powell is always tough at home but not tough enough to beat the blue and gold.
I have seen every powell co game and i am yet to find someone who can shut down romans
hazard
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:TEAM WORK. That's what we need to get better as a basketball team and help Hicks out and not put all the pressure on him to get the W, people need to help Hicks and that is the only way we are going to win this game and region this year.

You always say the same thing over and over. Hicks needs help, Hicks needs help, play team ball, play team ball. I think Hazard plays pretty good team ball and seems to be playing pretty well right now. Hicks is the leader of this team and I don't think he has all the pressure on him, they all play well together, I don't understand why you keep saying this on every post?
hazard does have an all around team .. powell will have to shutdown everyone and not just hicks to have a chance to win .. i will say that powell will outrun hazard and score no problem but if powell wants the W then they will have to play D .. other wise this will be a real high scoring game with hazard coming out on top
stroked Wrote:if powell plays their game then they should win. if hazard plays their best it will be close. im going to say powell in a close one.
if hazard plays their best it could get UGLY
romans will have his hands full trying to bang mr campbell around inside, that should actually be a very entertaining matchup, with campbell getting the best of it
no way in hell will romans be dominated NO WAY
Can't wait to see this beast named ROMANS!
hazard
7-13
well you'll see him tomorrow night
Scared....ohhhhh
Powell by a lot. Hicks will shot a lot of bricks and Romans will kill them inside.
im srry to tell you but romans is going to dominate campbell SORRY!!!!!!!!!