Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give Me A Break Knott County!
Not to have a bias opinion, but Megan Mosley is the foundation of Knott County basketball. She has started for the past four years and has done nothing but leave her heart on the floor everytime the game is over. She is only a couple hundred points from being the all time scoring leader at KCC. When teamed with Heather Sturdivant in 12 and under aau they nearly won the state and finished runner-up. Heather is an outstanding player, and very fun to watch, but everytime down the floor she looks to Madden first because she has enough sense to know that Kristen is their #1 scorer. Thats how you play the game, the star player gets the majority of the shots, because they are the number one option. Dont get me wrong the other players on the team are good. Some of the girls have a long time to mature, and will be very good players, but you stick with the cow that gives the most milk for the time being. When the season started Kcc almost beat pcc and were close in all the games that they didnt win. Now that Megan has the ball in her hands less we are losing more often and look worse. Thats why no one wants to go to knott county, we have lost so many great players do to the ridicolous politics that go on there. Wake up, dont try to tell me that the second rated player in the reigon is not even the best player on her own team???????
KC3ISMONEY Wrote:Not to have a bias opinion, but Megan Mosley is the foundation of Knott County basketball. She has started for the past four years and has done nothing but leave her heart on the floor everytime the game is over. She is only a couple hundred points from being the all time scoring leader at KCC. When teamed with Heather Sturdivant in 12 and under aau they nearly won the state and finished runner-up. Heather is an outstanding player, and very fun to watch, but everytime down the floor she looks to Madden first because she has enough sense to know that Kristen is their #1 scorer. Thats how you play the game, the star player gets the majority of the shots, because they are the number one option. Dont get me wrong the other players on the team are good. Some of the girls have a long time to mature, and will be very good players, but you stick with the cow that gives the most milk for the time being. When the season started Kcc almost beat pcc and were close in all the games that they didnt win. Now that Megan has the ball in her hands less we are losing more often and look worse. Thats why no one wants to go to knott county, we have lost so many great players do to the ridicolous politics that go on there. Wake up, dont try to tell me that the second rated player in the reigon is not even the best player on her own team???????
OH MY GOD your not just being bias you are being arrogant and you are putting the mosley girl on the spot and i will not make fun of any ballplayers BUT coaches and the (RIDICOLOUS POLITICS) are fair game and in my opinion kcc has lost games due to poor coaching decisions what i mean by this is they DO NOT have any game plans NO fast break NO press offense and they run their offense to far out on the floor and that is just to name a FEW of their problems that i have seen so saying that they are losing because the mosley girl isnt touching the ball enough is just trying to take the blame off of what you would like to call a coaching staff.

GOOD LUCK LADY PATRIOTS YOUR GOING TO NEED IT
KC3ISMONEY Wrote:Not to have a bias opinion, but Megan Mosley is the foundation of Knott County basketball. She has started for the past four years and has done nothing but leave her heart on the floor everytime the game is over. She is only a couple hundred points from being the all time scoring leader at KCC. When teamed with Heather Sturdivant in 12 and under aau they nearly won the state and finished runner-up. Heather is an outstanding player, and very fun to watch, but everytime down the floor she looks to Madden first because she has enough sense to know that Kristen is their #1 scorer. Thats how you play the game, the star player gets the majority of the shots, because they are the number one option. Dont get me wrong the other players on the team are good. Some of the girls have a long time to mature, and will be very good players, but you stick with the cow that gives the most milk for the time being. When the season started Kcc almost beat pcc and were close in all the games that they didnt win. Now that Megan has the ball in her hands less we are losing more often and look worse. Thats why no one wants to go to knott county, we have lost so many great players do to the ridicolous politics that go on there. Wake up, dont try to tell me that the second rated player in the reigon is not even the best player on her own team???????

All you are trying to do is start trouble.

Ok everyoen knows that Megan is the source to all of KCC offense. You can ask anyone that knows anything about KCC girls basketball and they will tell you the same thing. Megan is a great player and she has the opportunity to shoot as many shots as she wants too but she doesn't because she wants her team mates to score..which would only lighten the load she has on her shoulders already. I agree with you on the politics issue. Knott County has lost some great players and some great coaches as well. The people and fans of Knott County need to realize that Knott Central isn't what it used to be nor is it like some of the other regional power houses...KNOTT CENTRAL MUST REBUILD while other teams simply reload. KCC is going to have bad years and this year just so happens to be one of those years. Come next year oh KCC will be ready they do not lose any of their main players as with PCC they lose their star player in Madden.

And who said anything about Megan being the 2nd rated player in the region but yet she isn't even considered the best on the team? I honestly think all you are on here for is to start trouble with a team that has already had its fair share of trouble this year. Honestly grow up. This thread and its creator is very childish!

Gosh I wonder who it could be?Confusedhh:
baller25 Wrote:Ok everyoen knows that Megan is the source to all of KCC offense. You can ask anyone that knows anything about KCC girls basketball and they will tell you the same thing. Megan is a great player and she has the opportunity to shoot as many shots as she wants too but she doesn't because she wants her team mates to score..which would only lighten the load she has on her shoulders already. I agree with you on the politics issue. Knott County has lost some great players and some great coaches as well. The people and fans of Knott County need to realize that Knott Central isn't what it used to be nor is it like some of the other regional power houses...KNOTT CENTRAL MUST REBUILD while other teams simply reload. KCC is going to have bad years and this year just so happens to be one of those years. Come next year oh KCC will be ready they do not lose any of their main players as with PCC they lose their star player in Madden.

And who said anything about Megan being the 2nd rated player in the region but yet she isn't even considered the best on the team? I honestly think all you are on here for is to start trouble with a team that has already had its fair share of trouble this year. Honestly grow up. This thread and its creator is very childish!

Gosh I wonder who it could be?Confusedhh:
that was a mature reply to an imature thread and (DO WE) need someone constantly starting trouble over who they think is the best player for kcc
I think this is enough player bashing. Thread closed!