Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 59 Sheldon Clark 55 (15th All "A" championship)
Double OT finds Paintsville repeating as Back-to-Back 15th Region All "A" Champions!!!
Final after 2 OT's!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Someone needs to take Spike an Aquafina!!

:letsparty CONGRATULATIONS PAINTSVILLE LADY TIGERS on your BACK-TO-BACK CHAMPIONSHIP!:letsparty
Rest up and get well!!! WE've got more winning to do!

(SCHS... keep your head's up... you're young and show marvelous potential!!!)
gg from both teams
This is a great win for the lady Tigers and Coach Baldwin. Congradulations to the lady tigers and Coach Baldwin. Represent the 15th well in Richmond.
Congrats, girls! Best of luck in Richmond. Big Grin
Sounds like a great game! Congrats Paintsville!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sounds like a great game. It was a lot closer than I expected though. I though Pville would take care of business and put the Cards to rest early. Who does pville play in Richmond? I know they will rep. the 15th well. Congrats ladies! Any stats?
must of been a game of a lifetime
Congrats Lady Tigers, I agree with eaglehoops, this score is closer than I had anticipated. Keep your heads up Sheldon Clark. Lady Tigers, best of luck in Richmond, we will all be pulling for you.
First, on behalf of the Lady Tigers i would like to say thanks for everyone's support!!! I do this because The Lady Tigers do not read these forums. They feel it is best to stay away from them and concentrate on what they need to do.
Yes, this game was a lot closer than I expected as well. Hats off to the Lady Cards and their coaches!!!
paintsville came out and looked as if they were going to blow this game open early by taking a 10 point lead in the first.
Then.....SC fought very hard and Paintsville wasn't able to get anything going, shots were not falling for anyone and Kendra knows I love her and knows that I feel she is a great basketball player, and I do! But last night....just wasn't her night. her shots were not falling and her passes were not the best either, but she kept trying.
SC came up huge with about a 22 footer at the buzzer to send us into O.T.!!!
Then, again with the huge free throws with zero time to send it to the second O.T.!!
then, The Tigers started getting things going and survived more than taking the victory!!!
Congrats Paintsville!!!! And Good luck in Richmond!!
Congrats lady tigers
Not suprised by this outcome. Like I said in the prediction thread Paintsville should win this but a SC victory wouldn't suprise me. I figured this game would go down to the wire and it did. All I got to say, good thing Shelby Valley wasn't in it this year.
Redneck Wrote:Not suprised by this outcome. Like I said in the prediction thread Paintsville should win this but a SC victory wouldn't suprise me. I figured this game would go down to the wire and it did. All I got to say, good thing Shelby Valley wasn't in it this year.
You never know what a different opponent would do in making you play differently yourself. SV beat Paintsville this year, but it took a full court length pass and 15 footer at the buzzer to do it. I think it would have been just as good a game.
Congrats Tigers!!!!!!!!
The Guru Wrote:You never know what a different opponent would do in making you play differently yourself. SV beat Paintsville this year, but it took a full court length pass and 15 footer at the buzzer to do it. I think it would have been just as good a game.

I just think it woulda been different this time around. Shelby Valley has actually gotten better since the beginnin of the season, I haven't much improvement out of the Lady Tigers. Not only that, Shelby Valley woulda had the revenge factor on their side in a rematch of last years All "A" finals.
Ah...SC's kinda got some depth they'll be a decent team for a few to come how hard they work may determine things for them thats a tough loss double OT can't beleive it was sucha great game!
Cingrats Lady Tigers. Good Luck at State.
A fantastic game! Wish my Cards would have pulled through. Both teams played their hearts out, and after a game like this, its a shame SC and Pville couldnt have both went to state. Congrats Tigers. Represent us well!
Congrats Lady Tigers and good luck at State
eaglehoops Wrote:Sounds like a great game. It was a lot closer than I expected though. I though Pville would take care of business and put the Cards to rest early. Who does pville play in Richmond? I know they will rep. the 15th well. Congrats ladies! Any stats?
Good post :Thumbs:
Congrats Lady Tigers
Anybody heard who the Lady Tigers will play in the first round at EKU.
Congrats Lady tigers
Redneck Wrote:Anybody heard who the Lady Tigers will play in the first round at EKU.
According to KHSAA they play Paris January 31 @ Noon.